Problems That Don’t Exist

thomas89

Surfing the internet this morning, I came across a fairly well-known hunting enthusiast pushing a proprietary polymer-cased cartridge. For the life of me, I can’t think of many issues with brass-cases cartridges that I’ve needed solved.

I hereby proclaim that polymer cartridges solve a problem that doesn’t exist.

Anybody got anything else to add to the list?

how about those rib spreader tools that are sold with some of these “field dressing“ kits. I can’t recall ever thinking “ I need one of those things.

Back on topic.

Butt out tool
Good addition to the list. “How can I possibly make this part of the process disgusting and also involve me having to lug out a shit covered plastic wand?”

how about those rib spreader tools that are sold with some of these “field dressing“ kits. I can’t recall ever thinking “ I need one of those things.
Another good add. Field dressing process is what it is, no way to really make it easier or less involving guts and gore. Doesn’t stop the hokey product makers from trying.

Automation/AI to replace blue collar workers.
You went real deep on this one and I wasn’t expecting too thoughtful of responses here. 😆

thats-what-i-do-i-drink-and-i-know-things.gif

Surfing the internet this morning, I came across a fairly well-known hunting enthusiast pushing a proprietary polymer-cased cartridge. For the life of me, I can’t think of many issues with brass-cases cartridges that I’ve needed solved.

I hereby proclaim that polymer cartridges solve a problem that doesn’t exist.

Anybody got anything else to add to the list?
Hunting “celebs” will push whatever product they’re paid to

Automation/AI to replace blue collar workers.
"Thou shall not make a machine that imitates a human mind".
Frank Herbert, Dune

"No networked computers on my ship!"
Admiral Adama, Battlestar Galactica

It's not like we weren't warned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back