Pro-Tek Cleaning Products?

JohnSWA

Senior Thread Mover
Has anyone tried Pro-Tek cleaner? They are based out of Glens Ferry, Idaho. The stuff is only sold door to door of via the internet.

Kinda expensive stuff and at first I thought the salesman was trying to sell Amway products, but the stuff worked pretty good during the demonstration. I've just tried it on an ink stain on my leather couch and it didn't seem to work as advertised. I'm working on the mixture ratios, so maybe I just have a little work to do.

I'm just curious if anyone has tried this stuff.

I had a guy come by last summer and wanted to sell me some.
He rubbed a clean spot on my truck and then expected me to buy more so that I could finish the job.
It seemed to do an exceptional job though....

Same thing, last summer I had a girl try to sell me that stuff, and wanted to show me how good it works by doing a spot on my truck. I told her no way, I never wash the truck cept when it rains. So water by it's self would show a difference. She was insistent, I told her if she was gonna do it, do the whole truck. She lost the fire in her sales pitch and left.

LMAO Wiskers....
I didn't worry about the one little clean spot on the truck, you can't see it now.... :eek: :D

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back