Prez Debate

mlbuck84

Who else noticed how quickly, when the topic of Assault Weapons was brought up, Obama diverted to Education? Without even speaking toward it, he shifted. I personally was curious on what he would say.

Obama also brought up how Romney is tied to NRA.. Halle flippin luja..

He pretty well said his view -- guns made for the battlefield shouldn't be in civilian hands.

For once though, both candidates got it right and blamed humans instead of guns for violence

Last edited:
An armed society is a polite society and its not the polite ones you need to worry about...I thought it was a question that ended up being a waste of time since it wasn't answered and did go to education. Bottom line is if someone wants to get a gun they're going to get a gun. Making it difficult or nearly impossible for responsible Americans to own a gun doesn't fix acts like Aurora.

Since I was home, I guess I could have watched, but decided I would rather clean toilets in the spare bathroom. I suspect that Soft Scrub fumes can do no more damage to my brain than watching the midget wrestling that debates and Presidential politics have become these days.

I did watch a ball game on a local station the other day, the first time I watched a local station in a long time. Won't be doing that again, until after the election. Not a big fan of back to back to back to back political ads for Senate, Gov, dogcatcher etc. Seems like school janitors will have to run for office pretty soon.

So glad I will be hunting pretty much non-stop from here until election day. I don't think they have TV, cell, or internet service in the Gila, so all should be good for that week.

Mailed my absentee ballot yesterday, so debates and political TV ads are officially a waste of my time.

I watched the La. Lafayette vs. N. Texas football game. Way better use of my time. If I ever watch a pres. debate I will kick myself in the nuts.

I watched the La. Lafayette vs. N. Texas football game. Way better use of my time. If I ever watch a pres. debate I will kick myself in the nuts.

My wife says she would like to see that. After considerable thought, I am thinking it might be easier to lick your elbow.;)

What? I missed the Yankees losing? Damn it. Only thing more enjoyable is when the Cowboy s lose. Soft Scub fumes must be getting to me. :confused:

Verlander was in "Beast Mode" and ARod was on the bench.

I love the internet, but damn if this hunting season isn't coming at just the perfect time. T-minus 15ish hours until disconnectedness and spending 11 days in the Beaverhead sleeping in a tent.

I just watched it on cspan after getting in from hunting. Had I known I could have watched the Yankees loose and Arod sit I would have been all over it. I don't see ANY greatness.... :( Would love to see some.....

When did a lie become a "mis stated fact"?

When blue became orange.

We're through the looking glass. So very disappointed in this campaign season.Nothing work getting worked up about except Romney's Binders full of women comment.

Man do I miss Bill Clinton.

Fortunately it was senior night for my daughter and I watched Glasgow Vs. Glendive volleyball match. Way more fun that watching the debates.

559487_10151101010841275_1271479393_n.jpg

Nemont

Last edited:
One thing about living up here... Most of the "important" stuff is over and off the TV by the time I get home from work. Its pretty amazing, when you stop watching the news, reading the newspaper, or caring about anything political. Life is a whole lot more enjoyable.

When blue became orange.

We're through the looking glass. So very disappointed in this campaign season.Nothing work getting worked up about except Romney's Binders full of women comment.

Man do I miss Bill Clinton.

Haha! Too true! The only thing missing from that pic Nemont is Clinton holding a cigar! :)

Bill Clinton holds the bar for charismatic self indulged banter. Obama plays his charisma well though until Obama can proficiently develop 1/2 a nations population to ponder "what the meaning of the word 'is' is", he still sits in the Bill Clinton grade school of charisma. :D

Apparently tin foiled mad hatters are declaring conspiracies on the Obama wife applause initiation. No video available, though Republicans present will swear on the bible it's truth and Democrats present will swear on the bible it's false.

Sad thing is even if I wanted to vote 3rd party... where are they? Who are they? Why have debates become the sole promoter of these Don King productions for only the "Dumbos and Jackasses?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back