Predictions?

i'll give seattle credit for being consistent. they equally classless in defeat as they are in victory. doug Baldwin's rant after the packer game and now he celebrates a td by acting like he is taking a dump on the ball. really???? this is how you celebrate in the biggest game of your pathetic life. his comment afterwards that it was directed at one specific person is ridiculous. the fight just before time expired. they truly have no class. and their fans, god I can't wait for them to get the hell out of here. unfortunately most of them are snowbirds and will be staying for a few more months. they are equally classless.

I've never been jealous of a shark before.

Ya know... I've never looked at a beachball before and thought "If I cut that in half and put a hole in the top, that would meet all requirements for clothing"

Anyone else notice the sub-par commercials? Thank you Nationwide for wasting your "hard earned" advertising budget on two truly pathetic attempts at superbowl commercials. That was $6.8 Million wasted. I'm glad I don't have any of your insurance products, and after these commercials I never will...

10930169_10153055921009844_4843231378016251116_n.jpg

This was my favorite part of the whole game...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 427
I saw Buzz's claim of a gambling desl. Hope he wasn't serious. On a radio show I listen to a caller ssid the pass play was planned. Planned so if it was made, Russel Wilson would be MVP, and not Marshon Lynch. Better for the NFL that way. Boggles the mind people like that are out there. mtmuley

The thing I just don't buy about Pete Carrolls comments about not wanting them to have any time left, is that they wouldnt have! You run the ball, one yard, 5 or 6 seconds would have come off the clock. You squib a deep kick so it doesn't go in the end zone, thats another 8-10 seconds. Brady would have had maybe 4-6 seconds left to chuck it 70 yards or so? Jeezus Pete!!!

You have the best defense in pro football, maybe the top secondary. Brady has zero, nada, no deep threat. Quit dorkin around with all your "we didn't want them to have any time left" BS!!!!

Score the touchdown, give it to the angriest running back on the planet with the super bowl on the line, and you win!!!

It would have been a bigger miracle for NE to stop Lynch twice from gaining a yard, than it would have been for NE to get into FG position following the TD and the kickoff. Period.

The best team in the NFL won the Super Bowl as it should be. Plain and simple.Great game(thank goodness),and as is usual with competitors of similar talent,the game is decided by one or two plays.Way it goes.And if Brady can stay healthy,be prepared for them to return to the playoffs next season.Hawks on the other hand will take a few steps backwards,I am expecting.Way to go Pats,ignore the national witch hunt, and play classy football for a last second win.

Interesting stats on this play...

...consider that this season, Lynch scored a touchdown on 1-of-5 rushes from the 1-yard line.

Wilson’s was the 109th pass attempt from the 1-yard line in the NFL this season and the first to be picked off.

In the past 10 seasons, including the playoffs, quarterbacks have thrown 270 passes on second down from the opponent’s 1. They combined for 129 touchdowns and just five interceptions (Wilson’s on Sunday being the fifth
).

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/102175/inside-seattles-decision-to-pass-from-the-1

I'm telling you as the stats show it wasn't a shot in the dark play. A lot of the time that thing is caught and in the end zone. He was wide open by most standards. The deal was the Pats had scouted and prepared for this play. It's the only reason he could make a break on the ball so quick.
Stop with all the conspiracies. It could of gone either way in a blink of an eye.

Those stats don't lie

Last edited:
Since we are going with stats~ 129 out of 270 isn't 90% and I am too tired to do the math.

Heck of a lot better stats than 1 of 5... run w/ Lynch.

I am happy with the outcome and initially felt it a terrible play choice though due to all the hub bub over the play that changed the outcome, it appears far from as terrible a play as initially thought.

Just because I am burning the midnight oil with NHY, figured I would add a pic that brought the OUCH! running through my body!

super-bowl-xlix-jeremy-lane.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back