PEAX Equipment

Prayers and a GoFundMe for Brandon (BoomerUSAF)

Really appreciate everyone’s responses here. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but hunttalk came through in a big way for a brother.

Brandon text me this morning to say how astonished, grateful, and appreciative he for everyone here. Tomorrow is the big surgery day, so please continue to send him prayers and good vibes!

Dang - Boomer helped me alot when I moved to Rochester - if your ever down in Rochester need a place to stay or want to spend some time on the river walleye fishing get ahold of me boomer ! Hope it all works out , pulling for ya!

Quick update, Brandon has been discharged! They had to go in for a second surgery to get the entire thing, and the doctors did just that. He’s flying home to MN on Saturday.

He’s got a long road to recovery, essentially starting from scratch after all the progress he’s made.

Again, many thanks to the community here for all the well wishes and prayers!

I’m still here! Two more brain stem surgeries in the bag!

Words cannot express how appreciative and thankful I am of all your prayers and donations. I believe providing for your family can be greatly overlooked. That was one aspect I wasn’t succumbing too. Thank you Hunt Talk for showing my wife and kids kindness when you could’ve shown them a cold shoulder. I know my journey is not the only one through pain and suffering. If anyone of you are going through anything tough, please reach out. I will help any way possible!

Boomer

So happy to hear you’re on the mend again Boomer and glad both surgeries went as well as they did! Now just be a good patient and heal up!

Did you get the doctor to give you a note saying -No washing dishes or vacuuming for six months ?

Just kidding . To quote my hero - Keep your stick on the ice and we'll be pulling for you !
Red Green .
No, but my wife and I agreed to one of my favorites’ quotes’ too, “we’re gonna run out of health before we run out of money” so I will be hunting if I’m healthy from now on!

Back