Pray for me

Yesterday - rifle is 8lbs 5 ounces fully loaded as is.

View attachment 299605

When the trigger breaks, it sounds like an air-compressor hose being disconnected. Last week I was shooting a 18" (1/2 mil in my scope) rock at 1009 meters, hit it every time (3) from across canyon where I hunt, could see/hear the bullet strikes with no hearing protection. That's just laying over a backpack, no bipod/tripod. For an old guy that has hunted over 4 decades, I've year to hear of something more marketable that doesn't come in the form of a little blue pill. Try it....
That's awesome. 🙂 mtmuley

View attachment 299605

When the trigger breaks, it sounds like an air-compressor hose being disconnected. Last week I was shooting a 18" (1/2 mil in my scope) rock at 1009 meters, hit it every time (3) from across canyon where I hunt, could see/hear the bullet strikes with no hearing protection. That's just laying over a backpack, no bipod/tripod. For an old guy that has hunted over 4 decades, I've year to hear of something more marketable that doesn't come in the form of a little blue pill. Try it....
139 scenars?

View attachment 299605

Didn't you shoot that elk last year at 40 yds?

View attachment 299605

When the bullet hitting my cow 80 yards away was louder than my gun shot… it gave me the giggles.

I think there is a really good chance I’ll have a prc before next fall. The knowledge base here makes me think someone will have a load to pass along
@BackofBeyond has been my product tester for the Tikka in 6.5 PRC. I am pretty sure my daughter will end up with one of those. I don’t want her to have to stoop to the level of a Remington.

I killed a deer with a 870 only wearing green army socks! Let that burn your mental retinas!
Killed that turkey on the 1st of May fron the bedroom window. Celebrated the 1st of May with the wife on the balcony (iykyk) 30 minutes later. Then we went and caught a pile of bass and bluegill the rest of the day. That was a fine day before kids lol.

Last edited:
I am not sure I have ever killed a deer when I wasn't wearing jeans. If I wasn't it was because I was wearing Carhart's.
By jeans do you mean Levi? What’s carhartt material made of?

I just looked it up, they brought back hemp for Levi’s! Go figure! Otherwise mostly cotton. Carhartt is 90% cotton-canvas 🤷‍♂️

Am I the only one that thinks they’re both jeans???? 😂 they definitely aren’t four-way, stretch-woven polyester fabric with PrimaLoft 🤪

By jeans do you mean Levi? What’s carhartt material made of?

I just looked it up, they brought back hemp for Levi’s! Go figure! Otherwise mostly cotton. Carhartt is 90% cotton-canvas 🤷‍♂️

Am I the only one that thinks they’re both jeans???? 😂 they definitely aren’t four-way, stretch-woven polyester fabric with PrimaLoft 🤪
I have no idea what your talking about. Jeans are blue. Carhartts are brown... sometimes black

What did that deer interrupt?
Had just got out of the shower and walked into the bedroom. Sat down to put socks and underwear on. Halfway thru looked out the window and two nice buck were walking thru the yard. I grabbed my 870 and ran out on the porch, rest is history.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back