Caribou Gear

Potential SCOTUS Nomimee

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a hoot. Starting from the top,,,,, most would say that our POTUS places blame anywhere rather than taking any for himself. I also like the misspell when preaching personal responsibility, nice touch.

Coming from a habitual miss-speller like myself, It's a shallow mind that can spell a word only one way... :LOL:

The POTUS can't go around exposing his weaknesses. What message would that send to other country leaders about our country? The US is headed towards being the top dog again. Heaven help us if Biden gets in, we won't have any respect or credibility with other leaders. Of course, Kamala will help out with the skills she has learned in getting to where she is today. :LOL:

That's a hoot. Starting from the top,,,,, most would say that our POTUS places blame anywhere rather than taking any for himself. I also like the misspell when preaching personal responsibility, nice touch.
Most of whom? Leftists who believe that the government determines whether or not they are successful in life? Leftists that have been blaming their loss of the 2016 election not on their candidate, but on a hoax created by said candidate who used an actual Russian agent to buy phony information that was peddled to our own FBI? Maybe it's the marxists who have been rioting all summer all the while blaming America's very foundations, the nuclear family, and every single law enforcement officer in the country as the root of their issues in life. Perhaps most of the same folks who have blamed a man who quit his billionaire lifestyle to run for the office of the presidency, donates every dollar of his salary, has endured relentless attacks, and still managed to create a booming economy, renegotiate terrible trade deals, lower taxes, finally make substantial moves to pull us out of the ME, decimate ISIS, negotiate historic peace deals, and be nominated for the Nobel peace prize 3 times? He shall be blamed for all of America's woes, but a man who was Vice President and has been in federal office for 47 years will be the savior.

When Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed, there will be even more wailing, gnashing of the teeth, and probably more "peaceful" protests(riots), and plenty of blame leveled not at the terrible corrupt candidate the democrats ran in 2016, not at RBG and her handlers for being too arrogant and power hungry to retire when Obama was the president, but again the blame will be leveled at the foundation's of our government systems and those who currently are in office. (Republicans only)

Everyone in this thread when it gets locked.

giphy.gif

Most of whom? Leftists who believe that the government determines whether or not they are successful in life? Leftists that have been blaming their loss of the 2016 election not on their candidate, but on a hoax created by said candidate who used an actual Russian agent to buy phony information that was peddled to our own FBI? Maybe it's the marxists who have been rioting all summer all the while blaming America's very foundations, the nuclear family, and every single law enforcement officer in the country as the root of their issues in life. Perhaps most of the same folks who have blamed a man who quit his billionaire lifestyle to run for the office of the presidency, donates every dollar of his salary, has endured relentless attacks, and still managed to create a booming economy, renegotiate terrible trade deals, lower taxes, finally make substantial moves to pull us out of the ME, decimate ISIS, negotiate historic peace deals, and be nominated for the Nobel peace prize 3 times? He shall be blamed for all of America's woes, but a man who was Vice President and has been in federal office for 47 years will be the savior.

When Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed, there will be even more wailing, gnashing of the teeth, and probably more "peaceful" protests(riots), and plenty of blame leveled not at the terrible corrupt candidate the democrats ran in 2016, not at RBG and her handlers for being too arrogant and power hungry to retire when Obama was the president, but again the blame will be leveled at the foundation's of our government systems and those who currently are in office. (Republicans only)

And that my friend was a mouth full... (y)

Everyone in this thread when it gets locked.

giphy.gif
I dont understand why these get locked. I'm not really computer world savvy, but I do appreciate a place to vent some politics and ideas with folks from the "other side" who still hold my values, at least when it comes to hunting and the outdoors.

I dont understand why these get locked. I'm not really computer world savvy, but I do appreciate a place to vent some politics and ideas with folks from the "other side" who still hold my values, at least when it comes to hunting and the outdoors.

Many have asked the same basic question. But unfortunately other will see it as a lame rabbit headed down the wrong hole...

Amazing how threads adapt. Some vocally complain about derailed topics, when the topic is specific to their interest, I assume.

Depends on what Taxes you are referring to. If it's property tax, blame the population growth in your area. Income tax, you should already be getting, depending on your income level.
Yeah, I think I have a decent understanding how taxes work and where they come from, but thank you for the explanation.

Let’s put it this way, my reduction in federal tax burden was a fraction of what the POTUS allegedly paid in 16-17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back