Post your Mystery Ranch pics

Light Duty Use
Crew Cab :)

29026bfc.jpg

FYI, today my spotting scope tells me I'm going to have about 3x that many on when the snow melts in a couple more weeks. ;)

Braggart :mad: I think I've only got a couple more hikes on my agenda for the year, hope they pay off.

Ha! After admiring everyone elses MR packs, I can finally participate in this thread now after several months of waiting... Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the pack bloody when I took it out for an archery turkey hunt here in AZ, but I got to try it out while hunting turkeys with my son last weekend.

Me with my new MR Optifade Crew Cab...
P1020080.JPG

My son and I on our turkey hunt...
P1020042.JPG

Crew Cab packing the DB blind...
P1020040.JPG

Ron

Okay, you convinced me MR is the one. My needs - I will be out in the woods usually no more than 3 or 4 nights - so of all the models what do you recommend and I like to travel light. Thanks for your insight. Randy, give you $350 for the one you got at RMEF.....See you started something.

R

You guys and all those fantastic pictures are awesome! I can't believe the loads some of you youngsters are carrying in those packs, especially that one load of boned out meat! I really love the one with the 3 year riding along in style and I have a quick question for you young Dads. Do you guys carry milk in your pack bladders for them when you're out and about with those younguns, LOL!!! I can see why my Wyoming buddy just bought one a couple weeks ago and I hope it will get a workout on our Sept. AZ archery hunt that he drew a tag for in 6A.

Do you guys carry milk in your pack bladders for them when you're out and about with those younguns, LOL!!!

Hey nothing makes your hunting partners more envious than pulling up to camp and start sucking down 2 liters of the white stuff. :D It has to be real cows milk though. Formula is toxic.;) Throw in some Nesquick powder and you have dessert.

First post to the site here....here are some of mine from the years past!

Packing out wife's November Alberta bighorn

IMG_4581.jpg

IMG_4574.jpg

PB130501.jpg

My Dad's Moose from 2010

PA040400.jpg

PA040368.jpg

IMG_3198.jpg

Picturefreeze007.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

Thanks Fin!

The best load I've carried was that bighorn. Was a tough and mentally challenging hunt so it felt great watching that ram tip over. I havent killed one and its been my dream, so having my wife shoot one felt pretty damn good!!

I was out hiking the other day and I found some tree trimmers. I was about 2 miles from the nearest road. They dont look too bad. I was wondering what the heck they were doing with those trimmers so far from the road??

Last edited:
I was out hiking the other day and I found some tree trimmers. I was about 2 miles from the nearest road. They dont look too bad. I was wondering what the heck they were doing with those trimmers so far from the road??

LoL! That's priceless...:D

Rack, great animals!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BullelkSD
Back