PEAX Equipment

Post season 2023 binge watching.

44hunter45

Signed up for OUTDOORCLASS (30% off on the first year right now with promo code "RANDY") Did all the Hank Shaw in one session. Learned some stuff.

Binged three episdodes of Reacher Season two on Prime Video last night. It does not disappoint.

Last edited:
Signed up for OUTDOORCLASS (30% the first year right now with promo code "RANDY") Did all the Hank Shaw in one session. Learned some stuff.

Binged three episdodes of Reacher Season two on Prime Video last night. It does not disappoint.
Pretty jacked about Reacher Season Two!

I don't watch a lot of TV, but am anxiously awaiting "Masters of the Air" to come out in January.

We started Breaking Bad again. For as much as I was against watching it at first I really like it.

With the kiddo we’ve been getting deep into Samurai Jack. Give it a try, it’s pretty good for a cartoon series.

I’m wanting to watch The Terminal List again and have my wife watch it this time.

I may go sign up for the outdoor class if it’s 30% off!

I've really been enjoying a show called "Slow Horses" on Apple TV.
Just started watching that, and it seems promising. I damn near shut it off because the people were so hard to understand. Turn on the captions. Id recommend powering through the 1st episode before making a decision whether to continue.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back