Caribou Gear Tarp

Possible wildlife issue that may turn into a marriage issue

The cat my wife brought into the marriage is no longer with us. The day it clamped on to my hand was the last straw. Those little teeth went through my fingernail and I could feel them grinding against the bone in my thumb. It took great resolve not to snap its neck on the spot. When wifey came home I asked I could euthanize "Soph" - no such luck. However, the cat was with a new owner within a week.

I'm not much of a cat fan, but my wife loves them. We have two new (indoor) kittens now. There's plenty my wife does to make my hunting adventures possible. I look for ways to have things in her life that makes her happy too.

Just FYI I guess, bells don't work for long. Our little turd cat has figured out how to silence them on his stalk. I guess I am going to have to try the pellet gun approach. He has also figured out how to open some doors if they aren't locked which is also annoying.

Oh believe me, I get my licks in when I can.

Like when I say they need to sleep outside the room I she says “that’s mean” and then I say “keeping someone up all night that has to go to work in the morning is also mean”

It’s gonna be an issue moving forward tho. My buddy is selling his house and moving in a month so I need to find a place to live. My gf and I have been together a year and half, and I really love her, but getting a small place together with her two cats just isn’t gonna work.

I flat out refuse to live in a house or apartment with a litter box that can’t be in a basement.

I know that nobody give a damn but I won out on the cat argument. Me and my gf are getting a place together and the cats are going in the basement as night. I dedicate this victory to all the men who have had to deal with awful cats in their domestic situations.

I know that nobody give a damn but I won out on the cat argument. Me and my gf are getting a place together and the cats are going in the basement as night. I dedicate this victory to all the men who have had to deal with awful cats in their domestic situations.

Sleep with one eye open my friend.

"Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted."

This morning, for the first time since living here, I opened my back door and there was a cat, a fu*#*g cat on my back patio. They don’t come over the wall usually because I have two big dogs.
It’s first attempt to jump back over failed and I nearly had it but it escaped. I was thinking I’d toss it in the pool. That would be a non lethal but effective deterrent I would think.
I hate cats.

Get out there and kill as many of the feral cats as you can. Tell no one just do it. When your done doing it wake up and do it again.

Take it to your grave.

Congratulations, women always do what their man wants, it is our loving, nurturing, caring, supportive nature.

BD7439A6-0A77-4A32-B957-321746BC762C.jpeg

C66C1345-0E82-4DFB-9F1B-1637C9F83D8E.jpeg

That cat was on my front security camera at 8:57AM. When fedex delivered a package 2 hours later, the camera was triggered back on and the cat was still in the same spot napping. It finally got up and ran off.

I think this is happening because of this thread.

Congratulations, women always do what their man wants, it is our loving, nurturing, caring, supportive nature.

Idk if you’re being serious or sarcastic but the only woman I know that’s the way you’re describing is my mom ;)

I would pick another topic to fight over as some have suggested LOL. As long as the shelter is spaying and neutering, I would trap the stray cats that have not and take them to the shelter. Eventually, that will reduce the population of the feral cats to a manageable level. Only way to do it really good is stop people who get cats as kittens and abandon them when they grow into adult cats.

Back