Caribou Gear Tarp

Poor Wolves

I bet they never bothered to hold a vigil for the murder victim, the soldier killed in battle, the young child inflicted with a life-ending disease, the ....... Yet, they hold a vigil for a wolf, if which there are thousands and thousands of them in North America. Go figure.

No wolf hunting apologies on my end.

How true Fin, but look at their age, average must be 70, some of these people have nothing else to do with their lives, very sad group of people.
Perhaps another group could be organised in relation to the killing of Elk by wolves?
What do i know, i don't live in the USA, but since joining this forum i have gained a good insight into the effect wolves have had in the US.
Cheers
Richard

I bet they never bothered to hold a vigil for the murder victim, the soldier killed in battle, the young child inflicted with a life-ending disease, the ....... Yet, they hold a vigil for a wolf, if which there are thousands and thousands of them in North America. Go figure.

No wolf hunting apologies on my end.

Randy you nailed it, how true that is.

WTF!

How time flies. It seems like it was 6 months ago the OCCUPY protestors were 20 somethings. Looks like protesting is a hard life. LOL!

I hope those candles were keeping them warm. We could take down some furs or a few elk hides to let them try..

I always chuckle when I see stories like this. I'm glad I live in a country people are free to express themselves. Thank you active, and all veterans!!

The truth is the extremists will always get the coverage...the hippie wolf vigils and the hillbillies that give us a bad name drinking beer and road hunting on the interstate. The good thing is we all have the rights in this country we could be in a far worse place. And tho the system may not be perfect it has now given us another hunting oppurtunity and with time the controversy over this type of hunting will slowly fade into shadows.
Good luck to those that can hunt them we here in MN will be waiting awhile.

Seriously, people have some serious issues. Randy you hit the nail right on the head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back