Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
The obstructionist's jam:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The right is equally as radical. Had the report said the opposite, Trump would have been crying Fake News and the entire right would have agreed.
The rule of this thread is, “no political discussion”, just attempts at humor. As we have generally respected this rule, this useful thread has lasted 67 pages, let’s not slip into debate now.

The rule of this thread is, “no political discussion”, just attempts at humor. As we have generally respected this rule, this useful thread has lasted 67 pages, let’s not slip into debate now.

Ok, good to know. I just jumped in. Haha.

While this is true I notice it is not reiterated when a comment is from the republican point of view. Let's apply the rule to both sides.

While this is true I notice it is not reiterated when a comment is from the republican point of view. Let's apply the rule to both sides.
I haven’t noticed that correlation, but I agree in principle. Ben calls this out from time to time and he is no conservative shill.

52029440_402606813635073_2887354638171699762_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back