Podcast Episode 1 link

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
You guys get the sneak preview before the big rollout on Wednesday. Hope this works. I'm posting it from an Android phone and we all know what iTunes thinks of Droids.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/hunt-talk-radio-randy-newberg/id1012713381?mt=2

If you find it worth while, I hope you will spread it far and wide. Our placement by iTunes is a function of total downloads and ratings by listeners.

Thanks for listening and thanks for sharing the link with friends.

Congrats on the launch Randy, I think this is an incredible asset to your platform. The knowledge that can be shared with so many will surely get people thinking and benefit hunting going forward.

Podcasts are great, I listen to several, including Steven Rinellas. I really like your shows and the passion you have, glad you're doing a podcast.

Randy, I started listening to my very first podcast with Steven Rinella just a few short months ago. Now I'm a podcast junkie. Yours is definitely on my list!

Emrah

Thanks! Just listened to it at the gym. Randy, I think this will be a big deal. You come through well on the podcast format. It's conversation, which is the best way to hash out ideas. This episode was great.

Once I'm on a computer I'm going to leave a review on the Apple Podcast app.. If others like what they heard I encourage them to as well.

I can't wait to listen to this. Work today just got a little better.

I've been waiting for this since you said it was going to happen. I just got done listening and was not disappointed. I will definitely be letting my hunting friends and family know about this. Future episodes can not come soon enough!

Dumb question, What is the best way to listen to pod casts on an android phone?

Just finished listening to the podcast. I think it will be great listening moving forward. Comparing this one to the first Meateater podcast, I think the production was much cleaner.

Looking forward to more!!

Another dumb question. I finally figured out how to download it, but if a person does not have wifi does it use data to replay the podcast or just to download it? I used podcast addict and have it on my phone, just not sure if I can listen to it and not use up my data plan. Thanks for the help for us more challenged people!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back