Poacher arrows Bullwinkle in CO

elkduds

No excuse for this one.

I’ll hold the rest of my comments on this one…..

But, To say I am disgusted would be the understatement of 2022….

Trail cams and electronic devices are the modern game warden's friend (along with social media) they'll get him!!!

Someone always asks “what?” What can we do to make it tougher on poachers…
Well for starters, why in the phuck is it a misdemeanor but if I argue with my wife too loudly, it’s a pfma and I can lose all gun rights period, not just for hunting—but to defend myself against danger.?

Attachments

• 4F88BF76-F976-42AB-8D57-9A31D23A293D.jpeg
    4F88BF76-F976-42AB-8D57-9A31D23A293D.jpeg
    412.1 KB · Views: 6
I would think that the guy likely stands out in a crowd. Surely to god someone knows who this guys is?!

A simple cross reference of hunting licenses would probably show who he is?? You know, simple police work.

He likely lives in Colorado Springs or Denver.

am i the only one with no pic showing up in that link?

edit google gets me what i need tho

A simple cross reference of hunting licenses would probably show who he is?? You know, simple police work.
He likely lives in Colorado Springs or Denver.

Cross referencing hunting licenses to drivers licenses photos in a major metropolitan area and analyzing the data is a near impossible task.

First it assumes they're local. It assumes they have both a hunting license AND a driver's license. They have as an up-to-date local address on their drivers license AND their hunting license. It assumes he has an accurate DL photo with no significant change in appearance. It assumes CPW has the staff and ability to run 300k licenses against 2 million male drivers. Since we're talking about the Denver Metro area... it assumes they identify as a male...

and the list goes on and on...a far cry from simple police work. That ain't banging on doors in a town of 5k people.

I would think that the guy likely stands out in a crowd. Surely to god someone knows who this guys is?!

This is how it will happen.

The guy will get caught by the great photo they have of him if CPW is able to put it in front of the right people. Hopefully, it's a short search and a steep fine.

Serious questions:

How many male Mexican/Chinese hunters between the age of 18 and 30 are there in Colorado?

Couple hundred?
Assume that the guy has a drivers license.

I would think that if you had access to the data that a person could find this guy in 24 hours if you had photos....just saying.

BUT I hope someone recognizes him and squeals.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back