Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

please vote :

DKO

i need your vote !!!!! vote for : no. 2
a very good friend of mine is competing in a bikini contest on-line and the fat chick at the bottom is somehow winning at the moment, please help by voting for no.2.

go to bikini photo contest

vote for this months contestants

http://www.tropi-ties.com/

thanks!

[ 02-12-2004, 13:08: Message edited by: DKO ]

cali, she wins merchandise and a chance to futher her opportunities!

gunner, i havent been around much but we were both at Gasperilla last weekend, Coyote Uglies !

Mines in.... Gunner read the disclosure, if there are multiple votes, the contestant is disqualified. By the way how is the left coast of Fla? I kinda miss going to st pete pier

Chit I was about to vote No.2 when by wife and daughter walked past conversation goes like this
"nice site dad" sarcacstic tone {daughter}, "what he lookin at now" {wife} nuthin just helpin one of the guys {me} 15 minutes later I am let of the hook {phew} um except Wife and Daughter {ged 18}are allowed to make vote, No.s 1,2,3,4, are all artifically enhanced,vote goes to no 5 BUT its all good cause I ain't in the chit hehehe.

So.. who's Winning ? I seen the main page but I only saw the % when I voted yesterday.. Is there a page just for that ? Someone vote for #2 and Tell me who's ahead !!!

I don't get why ANYBODY would vote for #5. Why??? :confused:

If I wasn't helping out DKO, I would've voted for #4.
hump.gif

Total number of respondents this month:

Current Results:
0.5% Number 1
51.1% Number 2
5.8% Number 3
0.5% Number 4
42.1% Number 5

I think Moosies board has some pull on the net to be able to sway the votes for a beutiful lady... :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back