Plate ‘em up

Haven't had any in years!
Pretty easy recipe.
(Double for two layer cake)
Dry ingredients
1 and 1/4 cups flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt

Wet ingredients
1 cup shredded carrots
1/2 cup crushed pineapple drained
1/4 cup pineapple juice from can
1/3 chopped walnuts
1/3 shredded coconut
1/4 cup raisins (I add a little more as I like raisins)
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil (I’ve found avocado oil works very well)

Preheat oven to 350
One 9” round pan greased and floured ( I use a round of parchment paper in the bottom instead of flour it works much better)
Two bowls one for wet (big one) one for dry (smaller one)
Whisk dry ingredients together
Stir and mix wet ingredients together
Mix both together in the larger bowl until all blended
Pour into round 9” pan and bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes
I set my timer to 30 minutes and start checking then. I’m usually done in 35 minutes.
Easy quick recipe
Hope you try it and post if you do!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
120,111
Messages
2,250,108
Members
39,095
Latest member
jtb2018
Back
Top