Plate ‘em up

about my favorite way to cook wild turkey breast meat is to make "turkey schnitzel" - it's really good with a mushroom gravy and some mashed taters, but I try to limit that stuff (getting old and don't burn as many calories as I used to)

turkey schnitzel.jpg

You guys are too fancy for my taste. Just perch and walleye on the stove cooked in coconut oil. When I feel fancy I’ll dump a can of tuna in Mac and cheese from a box.View attachment 217391
I was going to heart this post until you said tuna Mac and cheese.
View attachment 218259

Homemade Italian beef and giardiniera pizza.
I ❤️ pizza, unfortunately it does not feel the same about me. I still suffer through it every couple of months!

Wild turkey parmesan...second time this week. Tweaked the recipe from a basic AP flour and fry to an egg wash with a rice flour/potato starch mix. Served with sauteed cabbage greens and polenta.

View attachment 218354
cat-heavy-breathing-intensifies.gifyou're disrupting my fragile sensibilities. Polenta...psssh...don't church up good grits with hoity toity names. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Good eats my good man good eats. Joking around aside what edible flowers might those be?

View attachment 218372you're disrupting my fragile sensibilities. Polenta...psssh...don't church up good grits with hoity toity names. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Good eats my good man good eats. Joking around aside what edible flowers might those be?

They're the flowers from our cabbage plants that we sauteed the leaves from....the end of the winter garden.
PXL_20220408_143052001.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back