Plate ‘em up

My favorite meal.

This is pan seared black duck breast, with a blackberry Bourbon sauce. Served with a baby spinach salad with Olive oil and lemon juice as a dressing and mashed sweet potatoes.

Attachments

• 51D19D7F-A1CE-4EF5-AEF5-FCB504B4231B.jpeg
    51D19D7F-A1CE-4EF5-AEF5-FCB504B4231B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
The only thing I would do different is use 2 eggs. Yeah I like egg yoke soaking everything.
There are 2 eggs there, just the angle of the top egg covering the other one. This one was my wife’s plate….. I’m a heathen that likes yolks broke and all the way cooked, can’t stand egg snot :)

There are 2 eggs there, just the angle of the top egg covering the other one. This one was my wife’s plate….. I’m a heathen that likes yolks broke and all the way cooked, can’t stand egg snot :)
Add some biscuits on the bottom and sausage gravy on top, and then you could rename it “cardiologists de-lite!”

Leftover antelope steak from yesterdays breakfast makes a tasty packed lunch for work. Add tortillas, coleslaw, and hot sauce and you’re in business! Plus a couple pieces of deer jerky I made yesterday for good measure.

Meanwhile, other folks I in my office are eating fast food…… reminds me of a line from Jeremiah Johnson.

79383038-6A80-495B-9725-CA5DA5842827.jpeg

Don’t be jealous of my fancy plating.

Back