Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Plandemic Rebuttal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshin

"Perspective" has been mentioned in a couple of posts and so I will share mine you you. I have been asked by many how can I stay so "up" considering what is going in the world as well as my current "isolated" situation.

If I put things in "perspective" and only look at America and the World just since I was born ----------plus World War I and the Spanish Flu which were just before I was born

World War I was before I was born but 20 million people were killed

And, I also missed the Spanish Flu which took another 40-50 million lives

Since I was born

The Great Depression and World War II, saw another 100 million people die---PLUS--6 million more via the Holocaust

It seems to surprise people when they find out another 10 million were lost in the Korea and Viet Nam wars--or conflicts--or policing actions --whatever they were, 10 million died .

Lets not forget the Asian Flu and Aids. We still have not conquered "Aids"

I personally agree with David and Franklin . All we have to fear, is fear itself. Although that is not the exact words they spoke, I subscribe to the thought. I refuse to live in fear. I am still planning my tomorrows.

On a lighter note---If America survived ( and did ) the "Hippie" era, we can survive anything

I am not being frivolous about the Corona Virus and/or the toll it has taken on many financially, plus, I am glad we have people working to solve the problem and to find a vaccination for it. But believe it or not this too "will pass."

I am glad I am not the President of the United States at this time, because I will guarantee you no matter what happens from this point forward half the populace will praise him and half will fault him.

I would personally rather be hunting with Lv2hnt or dirtclod in Arizona, or having a drink with Harley , viking guy , trade wind, wilm1313, Elkduds, Ben lamb, brent, etc etc etc and listening to music together . Preferably either country or early, very early rock or the Eagles. Driving a Ferrari through Italy with SFCB would also work for me (-: As would enjoying a little home made wine with Hunting Wife

Last edited:
"Amazing Polly" looks into, Fauci, Event201, Foundations ...and something called the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board. Exposing the front organizations covering for the Global Health Mafia.

You may not like her message. But you really should educate yourself on WHO these different global health groups are, how they are funded, and where the money goes. Like the old famous saying, follow the money. You can see from the WHO chart below that The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Gavi (also Gates) contribute more than any other country in the world besides the US. That gives them a lot of influence, good or bad. You can also look at who funded the Event 201 prediction, the original models that started the global response, who is funding the cure and who will benefit from that. Not saying it is a conspiracy, but it is all the same players controlling all aspects of the pandemic.

View attachment 1589482428313.png

If I predict that this thread will be locked within a day based on my historical observation of similar threads will I be involved with an anti- free speech conspiracy to control Hunttalkers?
Or will I just be stating something obvious in the hope that responsible parties will amend their behavior before the predictable occurs?
1589484517289.png

Wow, and all this time I thought the fight between the max protectionists and the risk tolerants. But apparently there's this whole other fight about... well I'm not actually sure, but that this is a hoax and or it is biological warfare or that the WHO and CDC are in cahoots to rule the world. again I'm not real sure on this last one. But good video by the Doc by the OP

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
Isaac Asimov, Column in Newsweek (21 January 1980)

I would personally rather be hunting with Lv2hnt or dirtclod in Arizona, or having a drink with Harley , viking guy , trade wind, wilm1313, Elkduds, Ben lamb, brent, etc etc etc and listening to music together . Preferably either country or early, very early rock or the Eagles. Driving a Ferrari through Italy with SFCB would also work for me (-: As would enjoying a little home made wine with Hunting Wife

Well said... I picked a really lousy time to cut alcohol out of the diet, a glass of homemade wine sounds awesome!

To pass the time Randy and crew have been producing some great content...

Best exchange of the video

"I can't believe you fished all day and only caught three fish"

"It wasn't all day"

"You got back at 11pm"

definitely the Illuminati (y), I read this great book by this investigative reporter, Dan Brown... worth a read he really sheds some light on all that deep state, behind the scene stuff...

1589488434998.png

I didn’t watch any of the videos, and I only read half the comments, but if your in Montana, on that body of water south of Columbus, green, pink or yellow 1/4 oz jigs tipped with leeches are producing 1-7lb walleye, the turkeys are hened up but if you come at em with a decoy with a real turkey fan on it they will charge, I’m all tagged out in everything but region 1, The bears are out just haven’t found one I like, FP this weekend tossing glass minnows and shad under a bobber for the kids.

Yea and no we are not living in fear, never have been, never will.

Ps. Elk Chorizo and egg burritos for breakfast and just now one of my customers just handed me a plate of chocolate chip cookies to bring home for the family.,

I think trying to identify a single desired outcome is unrealistic. I think these efforts are complex and multiple outcomes can be reached. Profit, population control, wealth distribution, environmental controls, etc. can all be achieved.

Though the profit angle is probably in this guys top 2.

SARS- 2003
Swine Flu- 2009/10
MERS- 2012
Ebola- 2013
Bird Flu- 2011/13/16

Was it really that much of a long shot?

Edit: To be clear as this has the looks of going off the rails. I'm not pro-eternal shutdown, pro-government overreach, or pro-fear mongering. I am however pro-common sense, and that points me towards that there is not an international global conspiracy headed by the US government involving genetically engineering and releasing a virus responsible for killing over 200,000 people worldwide in order to make money off the vaccine.

Reactions: XXL
It's even deeper for some of us. Ever since seeing Tower 7 fall at 5pm on 9/11, some of us know the media is complicit and have not been held accountable. It’s the same organizations and faces that chant "Russia" and "Pandemic".

We are in some kind of weird phase in the US right now where half the people don’t trust the news and the other half think it’s the Bible. Doing a little research and having an open mind has gone right out the window for 90% of people.

If I predict that this thread will be locked within a day based on my historical observation of similar threads will I be involved with an anti- free speech conspiracy to control Hunttalkers?
Or will I just be stating something obvious in the hope that responsible parties will amend their behavior before the predictable occurs?
View attachment 140846
Any bets this thread "hits the ditch" within the next ten posts?
34cymf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back