Places Tourists Shouldn't Miss Glasgow, MT?

I appreciate the information.

If there's one or two of you that are local and want to see what Darkhouse Angling is all about, let me know and I'll see about getting you out for a short sit when we get there.

Take care, happy and safe hunting and/or fishing to all!

I used to stay at the Star Motel but then it changed hands and the young couple that took it over didn't allow dogs. I remember the widow that formerly operated it had a monster elk shoulder mount in the lobby that her son shot. It was a nice place. I have always found the folks in Glasgow are very nice. Especially at the regional FWP office. Drop in to pick up some regs just to see the great collection of mounts. I think I usually stop and eat at McDonald's on the main drag. Good place to gas up if headed east. Fuel usually is considerably higher in the oil patch all the way to Devils Lake, ND (though last fall it was actually cheaper).

So.. how's the rent market in st Marie? 😁

Come to think of it, a guy only has to reside in MT for 120 days a year for resident hunting licenses. That SOB would pay for itself in 15 years or so with tag cost savings. 120 days = a month for walleye fishing and 3 months for hunting season. Easy peasy.

Come to think of it, a guy only has to reside in MT for 120 days a year for resident hunting licenses. That SOB would pay for itself in 15 years or so with tag cost savings. 120 days = a month for walleye fishing and 3 months for hunting season. Easy peasy.
I saw those. But does the water turn on when you twist the faucet?

Residency is after 180 days not 120, vehicle registered in the state, registered to if your registered to vote at all, not hold another state resident license, file income taxes here. These are laid out on page 14 of the DEA regulations.

HOA fees? :p :p

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back