Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

PITBULLS and WOLVES

If pit bulls could easily kill wolves, every redneck town in North Idaho would have someone running pits. You never hear of it. Wonder why?:rolleyes:

Is it legal to hunt with dogs?

If wolves were a better fighting breed, Michael Vick would have used them. He didn't. Wonder why? :rolleyes:

My money would be on the wolves. Every time. Bet Pitbulls would taste good to a wolf too. mtmuley

I doubt having hemeroids would be more painful than having to hang out with and listen to these people, and I'm all for hunting wolves.

Wow, looks like Texas has an intellectual property trade surplus with Montana...that's way too much exported stupidity right there.

I put my money on the pit bull for one good reason. A wolf knows to survive in the wilderness it has to stay healthy. It's a natural instinct for them. The pit has no such instinct, and will fight to death. A good pit anyway.

That's why no other breed is suitable for dog fighting. There are other dogs that actually have a harder bite than a pit, but they don't have the heart to stay in the fight.

I put my money on the pit bull for one good reason. A wolf knows to survive in the wilderness it has to stay healthy. It's a natural instinct for them. The pit has no such instinct, and will fight to death. A good pit anyway.

That's why no other breed is suitable for dog fighting. There are other dogs that actually have a harder bite than a pit, but they don't have the heart to stay in the fight.

Perhaps a pitbull might have a chance one-on-one. Wolves run in packs, hunt and fight as a pack. No chance for pit bulls.

This is still as stupid as the last time I read this thread. A pit takes on a wolf. Jesus. Maybe you will find out there ElkStalker. Fight to the death huh? Wolves don"t have the "instinct". Funny stuff. mtmuley

I saw two coyotes harass and bit some chunks off a Rottweiler and a Shepherd's butts. The dogs figured out they were outmatched and were trying hard to get away. Coyotes and wolves know how to work as team and it's very effective.

This is still as stupid as the last time I read this thread. A pit takes on a wolf. Jesus. Maybe you will find out there ElkStalker. Fight to the death huh? Wolves don"t have the "instinct". Funny stuff. mtmuley

Ignorance suits you.

Don't think for a minute a wolf hasn't been tried in dog fighting.

Perhaps a pitbull might have a chance one-on-one. Wolves run in packs, hunt and fight as a pack. No chance for pit bulls.

I agree that wolves kill in packs. That's why they're successful against larger animals. They fight/kill for food. They put the odds in their favor.

A lone wolf won't fight if it thinks it will be hurt. It's only goal in life it to survive. Pit bulls fight, because it's fun for them.

ElkStalker, you a dog fighter are ya? You talk like it. If so, can't post what I would say to you. Speaking of ignorance, I've read all your posts recently. Entertaining at the very least. Especially these last few. mtmuley

ElkStalker, you a dog fighter are ya? You talk like it. If so, can't post what I would say to you. Speaking of ignorance, I've read all your posts recently. Entertaining at the very least. Especially these last few. mtmuley

No i'm not, or ever was a dog fighter. I have owned pit bulls for 50 years, and I researched dog fighting quite a bit from curiosity.

I've taken notice of your smart ass posts too.

Back