Pink hat, pink helmet… All fun!

Wild stuff, @Dsnow9 . But what’s up with the big cow bell? I need more of it.
Will Ferrell More Cowbell GIF

Goodness, you ever get as fat as me, your gonna hope those harnesses are strong!!

if you could swing on over to my house, I have 10 oak trees that I've been trying to get someone to cut down.

You've reached the height of your profession when it becomes an art form with you as the master. From your photos I can tell that you are one with the rope, tree, saw. You've got the zen and the yen and yang. I'd just be dead if I attempted it! I've cut a few trees where I climbed as high as possible using tree stands and climbing pegs and then cut from top to bottom. It's scary arsed work for sure. Thanks for sharing!

That looks rough! The good ol barber chair… Face cuts save lives! 1/3 of the diameter deep
The tree was already split like that before I started cutting. A storm knocked it over most of the way and it was lodged against another tree. I did do a face cut but it was too small tho because it wasn't 1/3 deep and the tree basically hinged until all the face cut space was taken up, and then it stopped right there. As the tree started fall, the split portion rotated and leaned against the stem next to it, if that makes any sense. Basswood sucks and I hate it.

man, just imagine if they did a photo shoot of me at my job.

slacked in my chair, mouth agape, dead eyes, paper cup of coffee, coffee stains on my notebook, same shirt i wore yesterday, some excel spreadsheet that's been open and untouched for days on one screen, hunttalk on the other screen where i'm reading about Doug getting kicked off c*#slide with his first post.

put that in yer magazine.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back