Pics of some of my work

Elkhunter

Here are some pics of a lawn that I did yesterday. I am the boy down the street that mows grass for a living and think this lawn came out pretty damn good.

1641.JPG

1643.JPG

1644.JPG

1646.JPG

1647.JPG

1648.JPG

Cool pics Elkhunter....how do you get it to be stripped like that? Mowing different directions???

Yes it is from mowing in different directions. The way the sun reflects off the grass shows your stripes. Different grasses stripe different and some not at all. The type of blades you uses also can help produce some awesome stipes. The way the sdeck on the mower is set can help increase the stripes also. Here is one I did today.

DSC01662.JPG

How often does a yard like that need mowed in your area. I'm mowing mine twice a week with all the rain we've had.

Yeah the wife has to mow ours at least once every 6 days, I have asked her to do it on the weekdays so it does'nt mess with the weekends!

That's great, Elky! You do a pretty good job for the kid down the street. ;) I've seen some sort of roller or brush attachment that can be added to some mowers that can make that stripe, though I've never seen one work...that's what they supposedly use on baseball fields. I have enough trouble just keeping up with the grass. :eek:

With as good as that grass looks Bill,,Its no damn wander that you have elk and moose all over it hump :D How many of thoses yards does it take before you can take LB out for a malted???

Damn nice job...

Hunterman(Tony)

Thanks everyone. :) Even though I am just the boy down the street that cuts grass, I am my own boss, have nice places to work at, nice scenery and let the wildlife fertilize the lawns for me. To me it is quite rewarding to go to a property that needs to be cut and have it turn out like in the pictures above. Instant reward for a job well done.

Tony, I have 15 now and want another 3-5 depending on the size. That will then fill me up for 4 full days and leave Friday open in case it rains or I have other work that needs to be done.

Great looking yard! Might have to hire you to come down to Colorado once a week to do mine! Hope you give a cheap HuntTalk discount on mileage....

Work looks exellent Bill....

Won't be long and you will be working 7 days a week and 16 hours a day with people in the wings that want your work also... ;)

LMAO....

Thats what happens over time when you put out a good product and get name recognition out there... ;)

I can tell you from experience.... :eek: :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back