Photo Contest !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
#21 "Rocky Mountain High"

Don't know if this fits the bill....but this is one from a few weeks ago...little high country CO fishing...thought I'd share cause I think its a cool pic..:)
DSCF0012_841183.jpg

#23 "The Protector"

This was last September, but one of my favorite pics. Nice pics all. You gotta have another one Moosie, after this! Plus a kill photo contest.

Bullwinkle2.jpg

#24 "Rolling Sunrise"

Man, I absolutely couldn't decide.....I've got some nice goat pics and some real nice deer pics, and some good storm pics......yad, yada, yada....but I didn't have any bruiser animals, and everyone knows what a storm looks like....so I went with this.....

I took this this last week on the way to work........the sun was just starting to rise, and this storm was just starting to pick up steam.....the belly of it was just boiling, rolling and rumbling.......it really picked up the different colors as the morning broke......

17390Sunrise-med.JPG

#28 "Fawn Surprise"

It'll take my dial-up 16 years to allow me to see the competition, but I thought I'd post this little guy. I ran into him at work on July 20th. I thought he was injured, but turns out he was just napping. I think he was a little surprised to see me when he lifted his head.

Attachments

• Elk calf.jpg
    Elk calf.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7