Photo Contest !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moosie

Grand poopa
JULY Photo Contest !!!!

July Picture Contest!!! Starting Today and Going through July 27th. Easy rules to follow:

• You must have taken the picture. Don’t use someone else’s.
  • 2. It must be recent. We don’t want to see a Picture you won in Last years 4H club.
  • It must be of Scenery or animals.
Judging will be done by a “thread poll” and each person registered on the forum can have one vote. The person with the most votes wins. Voting will take place once the Picture entry closes at Wed Night at Midnight. Voting will go on till 10PM on Friday.

Any questions can be asked in a Question post but this topic will only allow pictures. Pictures will be numbered in order. Any one posting a comment in this topic will be deleted. We want just one post with a Picture and Small description.

This is a Short contest time frame but you have all weekend to take a Picture.

The Prize will consist of:

Hunttalk.com T-shirt and Hunttalk.com Decal.

Winner can Contact Browtine @ [email protected]

Added:
If you need help posting a picture send the picture to [email protected] or you can put your picture up in the gallery by clicking this link. and then clicking on the picture contest album.
http://www.hunttalk.com/forums/gallery/

#1 "Deer in Stream"

P6160103.jpg

I was traveling the back roads and caught a glimpes of this young doe standing in the middle of this creek. She stood there for at least 5 minutes while I lined up this shot. I thought it was a good pic with the greenery, deer and water reflecting all of it. If you look close there is even a duck in the pic at the upper end of the creek.

Nemont

Arizona Thunderstorm

#2 "Arizona Sky"

I caught this picture of lightning in the afternoon sky during a thunderstorm in Arizona.

:cool:

Attachments

• DSCF1503m.JPG
    DSCF1503m.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 437
#3 "Elk Reflection"

My wife took this picture while I was filming this bull. I am entering this picture for her but as my entry into the contest.
elk3.jpg

#5 "Trippin on Daisies"

These two mulies were trippin on daisies when my son and I stumbled upon them while out scouting Wednesday evening, July 20, 2005...

2005Mulies016.jpg

Missouri R. Sunset

#6 "Missouri Flow"

Hello All, Just thought I'd share a picture I took while fishing on the Missouri R.

Attachments

• IMG_0190.JPG
    IMG_0190.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 386
#8 "Fox Trot"

306428.jpg

I snapped this picture on the road into Denali National Park. He was trotting happily down the center line of the road with his dinner. When he got about 10 yards from me, he simply went around me and continued on his way.

#9 "Intimidator"

P1110232_572943.JPG

This is one of four bucks that walked upto and bedded below the cliff I was hiding out on this morning. He was not the biggest of the group, but he sure had the imtimidating look. ;) Photo was taken this morning (7/24) at about 9:00.

#10 "South Pacific"

IMG_4113arx.jpg

Man I just can't compete with y'aLL guys that have 100,000's acres of public land to view wildlife on :eek: This is all I could come up with....... one evening last week while with my family somewhere in the South Pacific.

life is good......AA :D

#11 "Moon Lit"

this was taken under a full moon back in Febuary of 2005, I just wish I went out farter so I didnt have the trees in the pic

Attachments

• lewisatnite.jpg
    lewisatnite.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 350
#12 "Mountain Stream"

I went up to visit GOT2HUNT he took me to this beautiful canyon and I saw this nice waterfall

Attachments

• photo_nut1.jpg
    photo_nut1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 349
#13 "Morning Rise"

One morning duck hunting.. Beautiful morning...

Attachments

• Morninginthereeds.jpg
    Morninginthereeds.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 335
#18 "As it Lays"

This is a "as it lays" photo of a good 6 pt elk shed I found this spring right before a storm moved in on us. That land formation in the background is an exinct volcano and that is the solid core, rest has been eroded away.

sundayapriltrip002.jpg

#19 "Pilots Peak"

Took this picture while I was up on top of Pilots Peak here in Idaho this last weekend. Hope you all enjoy the view as much as I did.

Attachments

• photo contest pic.jpg
    photo contest pic.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 263
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico