Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Pet Peeves

People who have a gift for saying inappropriate things. Example: Approaching the cashier at costco, I get an order to "Just put the small things on the counter." WTF Wilbur, I think, about to say the same to him but bite my tongue and instead say "You know what? I've been here before."

Keep in mine that the measurements on GPS are linear and not actual. When you have a lot of ups and downs that might look like a straight line on the GPS, you actually have an increase in actual distance compared to linear.

First off, the word “munchies”....the shear sound of that word spoken nearly sends me into an uncontrolled rage. People in general (I like my quiet alone time when I’m awake and breathing). Blaze orange. Blaze orange and camouflage worn by folks on a casual visit to their favorite sporting goods store or Walmart. Finally, hunting/outdoor related stickers in back windows, I don’t like those either. Oh yeah, anyone who has a whine or problem with my list, you’re probably one of my pet peeves too. 😤

Me: hey boss not feeling well today got a fever im staying home.
Boss: well do what ya gotta do.
Me: Motha Flucka (insert Samuel L Jacksons voice here). Im legit sick you want me spreading this chit.

People doing one under the speed limit in front of me in my patrol car. Move the EFF over. The longer im behind you the more likely im gonna find a reason to put you in the ditch. You move over im passing you and going on about my day

News commentators saying "at the end of the day " . Waitresses calling me and every other customer "hon" over and over. :mad::mad:

Every A## Hole going to slower than me on the hightway
And every no good Son of a B#%#$ going faster than me on the highway

News commentators saying "at the end of the day " . Waitresses calling me and every other customer "hon" over and over. :mad::mad:
Oh man, you and me are on the opposite ends of the spectrum with that last one lol. I love walking into a place and being greeted by "Hey Honey/Baby/Sweetie/Darlin' how are you doing today?" And it's all the better if it's an older (than me) black lady with little twang to her accent lol. The pool place I go to for chemicals has a manager than I'm friendly with, and runs the place well in general, that fits the bill and always greets me like that and it just makes me smile. Something about it makes me feel like a kid again getting treated like a grown up by the adults lol. My wife thinks it's hilarious.

Oh man, you and me are on the opposite ends of the spectrum with that last one lol. I love walking into a place and being greeted by "Hey Honey/Baby/Sweetie/Darlin' how are you doing today?" And it's all the better if it's an older (than me) black lady with little twang to her accent lol. The pool place I go to for chemicals has a manager than I'm friendly with, and runs the place well in general, that fits the bill and always greets me like that and it just makes me smile. Something about it makes me feel like a kid again getting treated like a grown up by the adults lol. My wife thinks it's hilarious.
I’m with you @ajricketts a woman with some southern charm in a restaurant or other place of business makes my day. Especially the black ladies as you mentioned. I love those.

It’s a fad that’s “kinda” passed now (thank God) but that whole “sagging pants” thing🤬. If I had to walk behind one more 115# dude with his pants around his ankles and his boxers hanging out I was literally going to start cracking skulls!
1AE110DA-05C3-4416-96FD-E04DB65F4DFA.gif

Mine would be peoples spoiled unruly damn bird dogs. I can't hunt with my friend anymore on the account of his wild dogs racing around jumping on cars and people,into everything and running the birds off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back