OYOA Needs your help

Thanks a ton guys.

When we win these categories I am thinking I need to throw a big party in my shop. We will BBQ the backstraps off the wolves me and Crittergetter will shoot in a couple weeks. Beer will be on me.

I hope you keep voting and spreading the word. It is very remarkable how committed and dedicated our viewers are to the notion of self-guided hunting.

Before your show came along the last hunting show I could stand to set all the way through was the old American Sportsman in the 60's. I don't get the sportsman channel (yet) but I can easily watch 2 or 3 of your videos in a row on the web site and want more. You've captured what it's all about to me. You got my vote.

Voted yesterday, will again today.

How did PigMan get in there? It makes me want to watch Colorado Buck's sweet show instead.

Thanks, Bambi. I just pulled up the Sportsman Channel FB page and read your Pigman comment. I laughed so hard my wife came to see if I was still breathing. I am still laughing.

If that doesn't make you laugh, you need a pulse. I see Pigman thanked you for your honesty. Not sure if Colorado Buck will be too happy.

I will still be laughing when I eat my oatmeal tomorrow morning.

All it will take is for Greenhorn, Moosie, Dink, and Buzz to give their honest opinions over there and that FB thread will get taken down, "El pronto." I can see it now, Hunt Talkers take on the outdoor TV nobility in a FB debate. My money would be on the Hunt Talkers, in a route.

We best not go there.

Pigman?? Really? Is there really a show called Pigman? I'm guessing they shoot a bunch of pigs?
Maybe I need to watch more tv.

Last edited:
Is there any way to vote without going on Facebook? I really Hate Facebook!!!

I would like to vote for your show, I look forward to OYOA more than any other show.

I voted 2 days in a row now. Hope that does it.

Thanks Shoots, and all of you. The voting goes through 12/12/2011. If I can impose on you guys that long, I am going to owe all of you some serious favors.

If we win a write-in vote, I might have to conduct another BAYED this winter. But only for guys who voted for us.

x3.

Keep on voting guys, I can't believe the list of shows that are up for "Best Show".

The only one on the list I can even stand is Territories Wild and I have to mute the sound to watch it.

Also curious why OYOA is not up for best show intro, I think OYOA has one of, if not, the best intros. The footage is incredibly cool.

And I'm not biased or anything.....

Also curious why OYOA is not up for best show intro, I think OYOA has one of, if not, the best intros. The footage is incredibly cool.

Because the networks are run by a bunch of sportsman lobbyist do gooder types. They are all scratching each others backs and trading favors. It really has nothing to do with the viewer.

Back