Yeti GOBOX Collection

OYOA - Big changes coming

I have loved OYOA since the beginning, and I will continue to follow Big Fin in his next endeavor!!!!! Congrats and can't wait to see the next big thing!!!!!!!

Yup, if it is accessible without paying a fee. Like we have done on some private lands enrolled in Wyoming HMAs, Walk-in areas in Kansas and Wyoming, etc.

Hallelujah! I always respected your hard line in regards to only showing public land hunts but there were multiple times on some of the hunts we filmed together that we could of asked for permission and possibly crossed lands that were private and didn't. I'm still a believer that as long as you aren't paying some fee but mearly asking or gaining permission it is fine. Some purists might whine but the if you aren't knocking on doors and trying you're missing out on some great opportunities. A lot of times you get a good ol "Hell No" which is no fun. Maybe we could hook a mic up on one of those door encounters. :D

Good luck on this new show and knowing you and your beliefs not a whole lot is going to change about ol Randall Newberg.

OYOA has been one of the few bright spots in a very dim outdoor/hunting show world. If this new endeavor equals or surpasses OYOA it should be extraordinary! Good luck! :cool:

All sounds very interesting. How exactly do you plan to use some things said on hunt talk? Personally, you freaked me out a little, I thought huntalk was going to disappear.

Will the show still be a 30 minute format, Randy? What would it take to create a show that followed a hunt/adventure for a whole hour long show?

Toad

Very glad to see this come together. Looking forward to seeing the first episode.

Good luck on your new project. Your show and website were a big help in getting me to try an On Your Own adventure of my own in taking a trip to WY for my first ever Antelope hunt (doe) and subsequent hunts back there.
Robert

So, when are you coming to hunt and film in New Zealand, Randy? Should be able to find some public land here and the open seasons will probably fit your schedule :)

Congrats Randy. I use to watch all those other hunting shows but was always discouraged after watching them because they were always on guided hunts and land that I could never afford unless I put my family in debt. After I found OYOA I felt I had started a new life. You showed me that big game could be had without debt costing prices. Thanks so much. Forever a fan. Keep up the good work.

Back