Caribou Gear Tarp

Oregon Results

I gave up on OR a few years ago. And, I still drew the same thing Bugler did. :p

My cousin just drew a Lower Owyhee Desert Bighorn tag with 4 points! Some people are lucky, too bad I'm not one of them.

I don't think Oregon has any Desert Bighorns??? I think they only have CA Bighorns & maybe RM Bighorns. I could be wrong, stranger things have happened :D

Hopefully that means I didn't draw either..... I still haven't told the Wife about New Mexico DEER !!!! :p
You didn't draw either. Better get to telling the old lady.

My cousin just drew a Lower Owyhee Desert Bighorn tag with 4 points! Some people are lucky, too bad I'm not one of them.
Not sure how that happened. As far as I know Oregon has no points for sheep and I think he drew a california bighorn tag.

I don't know what the deal is. He's a resident, and I don't put in for Oregon so I don't know much about it.

I don't think he knows what he has either other than it's 1 of 2 tags given for the Lower Owyhee for Sept. 1 thru the 14th for a bighorn. He says he was just reading about it and he thinks they're desert bighorn he'll be hunting. :D

Nothing for me or my wife. That's 7 points for elk and lope and 3 for deer. Didn't want it this year anyway, as I'm counting on Wyoming deer and antelope. :D Come on Wyoming!!!

I drew high desert muzzle loader elk and klamath falls muzzleloader deer,no antelope,bh sheep,or mtn goats resident odds are much higher than non resident odds,sorry guys,I put in for many nevada tags this year and struck out there.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back