Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Oregon Results are out!!

IdahoBugler

Damnnnnnnnnnnn. I freakin can't believe we didn't draw a deer tag. Odds were way above average to draw too. I was hoping to take the little man out so he could shoot my deer. Oh well I guess I need to look into other hunts so he can get his feet wet this year.

Good luck to other Hunttalkers out there.

https://or.outdoorcentral.us/or/hunterreport

Bummer. Next year.....next year.

Just a note, you were going to use the OR rule that allows transfer of the tag to your kid. Some guys might not know that option exists and thought you were doing something else.

TTTY (transfer tag to youth)
It's great concept that I proposed to our F&G Commission a couple of months ago. It now has some legs and will likely become a reality here as well.
WD

YAh.. Bugler and me both have a Crapload of points. We were gonig to transfer the tag to the kids. Well, I was 50/50 if it was a Big deer ;)

I hope Bugler doesn't ditch me as a Out of state partner, I've brought him Nothign for luck this year.

I promise that next year we'll draw so much our heads will spin....... My Mojo is back on !!!

Bummer. Next year.....next year.
HTML:

Just a note, you were going to use the OR rule that allows transfer of the tag to your kid. Some guys might not know that option exists and thought you were doing something else.
You are correct. In Oregon they have a youth mentored deal where the youth can essentially shoot your animal for you. You just need to be present when he shoots it. They need to be enrolled in the program for this to be allowed. It really isn't a tag transfer as it is still your tag. That way you can still hunt if he can't make it.

You are correct. In Oregon they have a youth mentored deal where the youth can essentially shoot your animal for you. You just need to be present when he shoots it. They need to be enrolled in the program for this to be allowed. It really isn't a tag transfer as it is still your tag. That way you can still hunt if he can't make it.

Been saving my OR points for this reason for my oldest daughter, still a few years away from 9 to be able to hunt. WA is an option for an affordable youth hunt, I also plan to try.

Last edited:
I call Shenanigans! LOL

I was doubly excited because at our OHA meeting Thursday night, the state wildlife officer said they were going to be posting results on line Friday around closing time....

:mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back