Caribou Gear Tarp

Oops, I did it again....

dgibson

KY's late muzzleloader season wrapped up last Friday....I had missed the entire season due to other crap, but managed to sneak out early from work on Friday. As usual, I was running late
rolleyes.gif
but managed to get down to the huntin' spot with a couple of hours' worth of shooting light left. Long story short, I sat myself down not far from Flipper's glory hole and yet another nice doe presented itself about 45 minutes later. I raised my trusty el-cheapo CVA muzzleloader and, despite trying very hard to screw things up, I somehow accidentally managed to put a Powerbelt right behind her shoulder (a little high but still good) at about 30 yards.
biggrin.gif
Since I already had 2 in the freezer from just after the Hillbilly Fest, I gave this one up to charity.

So ends another exciting year of deer hunting in the Hillbilly wild lands! If I can shoot a few hundred more does maybe the Gods of Hunting will send me one of these:
elkgrin.gif
wink.gif

Sorry Elky...I haven't gotten into the habit of carrying a camera with me. Dad always poo-pooed it and I just haven't thought of it since. I did think of it after the deer was down and went to get my trail camera...but the batteries were dead.
redface.gif
Probably fried from all of those hiney shots Nut put on it.
wink.gif

CONGRATS Darren.You better watch, old Flipper will want to charge you a guide fee for hunting on his spot.
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
elkgrin.gif

Congrats Darren
wink.gif

You think just maybe I know a little about finding deer
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
I might have to look into getting a guide license
biggrin.gif

Lets see.....5 deer from one spot
shhh.gif
don't tell anyone bout this honey hole
elkgrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-23-2002 12:06: Message edited by: FLIPPER ]</font>

Flipper, I'm thinking of having a plaque engraved to mount on that tree you sat under. It'll say "Beware of doe trampling."
eek.gif
wink.gif

Congrats on the deer, Darren, but I don't want to hear anything about Flipper's "glory hole".

Oak

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back