Only in Texas

Hell, we even let our wimmenfolk vote..they can do what they want with their disposable income.:rolleyes:

...hey, you're not thinking about driving down here to apply for a second job.are you....Magic Tony?:)

Hell, we even let our wimmenfolk vote..they can do what they want with their disposable income.:rolleyes:

...hey, you're not thinking about driving down here to apply for a second job.are you....Magic Tony?:)

Not for me but Ben Lamb may want to relocate.

Ryan, I think you should sit and stay awhile--- maybe get into a discussion about "bear" baculums?

I got a front row seat of how those work this weekend. I think we gave me a thumbs up at one point.

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 386
It looks more like aptly named roadhunter's café than tallywackers - only Longhorn alumni allowed.

You really seem to enjoy making gay jokes and insulting me. The mentality of a teenage boy. Keep up the fine work.

I'm starting tho think here is a reason you talk about gays so much.

The real question is does MT even have a hooters or twin peaks? If the banditos come up from Waco they won't even have a place to have a shootout.

The real question is does MT even have a hooters or twin peaks? If the banditos come up from Waco they won't even have a place to have a shootout.

We have hooters, but most of us just go out and find a virgin sheep in the pasture instead.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back