Caribou Gear

One boar down - Including Video

Hunter-Steve

I went with a friend the night of 12/21 to see if we could drop some hogs. This was the only one that showed up and I think he caught my scent from when I filled the feeder 4 hours earlier. He circled down wind of the feeder and then decided it was not to his liking. The first shot was just below where it should have been but anchored him so I put a few extra in the back of his neck.

Video Link -
https://youtu.be/EBJ1wUr6D48

Attachments

• James 12-21-2015 2774.jpg
    James 12-21-2015 2774.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 288
He was briefly smart behind the tree. Watched your other video also...the one starring 3 boars...piano music was pretty cool. How far from Lake Texoma?

thanks for the vids, thermal shooting feral swine is big excitiement IMO.

Nasty looking boar.

We have a few here, they are a lot of fun to hunt. Heading down to AL in a couple months for some higher volume shooting, hopefully.

Yep. Thermal hunting is like cheating. Whitewright is about an hour south east of Lake Texoma's south east side.

I would have more videos but you have to remember to hit record and sometimes you are just too in the moment.

sometimes you are just too in the moment.

You ain't kiddin' there. I guess it's because they're so damn smart but I get so excited when they show themselves during the day I can hardly aim. Study long, study wrong.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back