Once In a Lifetime

Overall I am over the moon happy with how the season progressed and ultimately ended. Each hunter has the choice to make whatever type of hunt they want with each tag they have. I decided early on I wanted to do this tag the "justice" that I felt it deserved. Sharing this story with all of you is another way I felt I could provide some justice to the opportunity I was blessed with.

I met some people throughout the season that I'll be sure to keep in touch with in the future. Over 350# of meat was provided by the bull. I will be sharing the meat with those people I met along the way and other friends and family. Surely each time I give some meat away it will provide me the opportunity to tell and relive the story of my once in a lifetime North Dakota moose hunt.

Great write up and great use of the tag. Thanks for that story! I can’t wait to hunt moose and hope I have your discipline to hunt the tag appropriately.

Thanks for taking us along for the ride. I was hooked yesterday and couldn't wait for you to finish the story.

Very impressive bull!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back