Once again......

See what you started, Tom??? :eek:

So far, I have liked everyone I have met from here - even if we do piss in each other's cereal online.

I don't know if I will ever get up Wyoming way again, since I have enjoyed hunting in, and gotten to know, New Mexico so well, but I would not mind meeting Doug.

Jose.. I would take it you don't understand Friendship and Mutual Respect. Notice a request was made, and the request was honored. Nobody Beotched, nobody whined...... Someday Amigo, you'll catch on ;)

I have no quarrel with Doug.......as my original post on the subject stated. I think he has a big heart and in general is a real nice guy.........sincerely hope he is doing well.

And nothing I posted had anything to do with a camp being torn down or anything remotely similiar. I have no animosity concerning anything to do with Doug, "the Gatherings" or any of that old stuff.......that should be apparent by my lack of posting anything on it several years.

I would appreciate it if it were not assumed or implied on my behalf. I am capable of speaking for myself.

I am fully aware of and know the details of other issues that are best dealt with in a different time and place.......Moosie knows where I stand and he also knows I won't trash his board with it so that is the last I will say on that subject here.

JB...thanks for the kudos on my hunt. Maybe some pix real soon to give it "color".:)

Speaking of........ what is the best/easiest site fot storing/posting pics these days?

My old site died last years and I haven't started a new one yet.

Thanks in advance,
DS

I would make a fortune off of a few here... and cut back posts by others :) Would be a great Idea.. make it .10 per post, dumb ones cost a quarter. Although my Yearly fee would probably go up for me...:eek:

Holy Crap! I can't believe I didn't get to this post sooner. Too funny. If anyone has an ass kicking to give to the bad ass, big mouth BScat, it's me. I hope I make it to Encampment some day cause I'd like to meet that bastard that ruined a very awesome hunt for me. DS you need to post some pics from this hunt, you dingleberry. You let this post go to crap by not posting pictures. Wow, talk about a step back in time...... I am not a hateful person, but the crap that scum bag, Bcat put me and my guide through still has not left my thoughts. Glad to hear he's still alive and kicking, but this post brought up a lot of animosity for me. I am just glad I can forgive and forget. I would probably walk into Bcat's establishment and be able to have a beer with him too because it was all so long ago and such BS. But DS your comments on him being a likeable guy on the forums is so way off base I am thinking you must have lost a few brain cells over the years. And then you crack on his wife for her drinking habits... come on dude. That's weak. Anyway sorry I am stirring this pot some more but I thought I was gonna read about Caribou hunt and see some pics. When I read all this crap again, it just simply pissed me off all over again.

What a trip down memory lane......

I can't even remember that chicks name that used to email us all trying to stir shit up.

Funny memories of a lot of the threads back then...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back