Once again......

I bought a Hunt for 2 hutners and 2 non hunters at a Banquet. We upgraded the 2 non hunters and 2 other buddies wanted to go. Another guy from the board that you don't know (Fowladdict) is a local guy and a good friend and he saw the post and decided to go, so there is 5 of us. Ithink camp holds 8 maybe ? They usually bring in "SIMILAR" type guys they said to fill the camp but I haven't heard ifthey filled the spots yet. We're going June 21-29 or something like that I think.

Here is the Link I posted and their Website if you wanted to research stuff.....

http://www.hunttalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29857

You never cease to amaze me Moosie!......I emailed you a week ago trying to get that chit straight, and hell, all it took was catching you drunk on the puter late one night!:eek:

Dammit man!........you have my interest peaked on the Africa trip......but the biggest hurdle I see is the trip is ib my "busy season" when I make the large majority of my yearly income......but I will mull thi one over a bit.

.....and thanks again for my old handle back!hump
DS

It does look bogus to the untrained eye though........"join date-july,2007", with 3500 posts!:eek:
DS

No drunk here... Tuesdays I play B-ball till 11:30 then can't sleep for a couple hours so I check the boards. Tonight, I hitthe wall with my head and shoulders leaving an Imprint of the wall on my shoulder and about knocking myself out. after a couple minutes I got up and we decided I didn't need to go to the hospital. I should really let the balls go out of bounds ... ;) Luckily I have a REAL hard head :p

Problem is when Someone Emails me from Hunttalk directly it goes into Spam. I've figured Lifes to short to go through my spam. I'm sure I've pissed several people back by not answering Emails that don't make it through but With me posting my Phone number and having a PM on this site, most people know how to get ahold of me. I sure don't hide :D Hunttalk also doesn't send Emails to AOL users.... You are one of them, yes, a Bastage program that blocks spam too...

Whats a week off durring busy season ? Get some Dang Illegal helpers and run a crew while you're playing :) I've never known you for letting work and money get in the way of life............ Think about it though.

I could change you back...

Deerslayer [email protected] 12-13-2000 12-31-1969 Posts 3,251

Hell, that date works for me.......after all, I was one of your "original crew" right?:rolleyes:

My knew wife hates for me to leave the country....thinks it's dangerous or something:BLEEP: ..................I could tell her I'm going to Alabama for a week huntingpigs and possums!hump .........that is till the taxidermy shipping starts to arrive!:eek:
DS

Got ya covered.........

Yep, to be honest, I've thought in the past at times you were a Prick..You probably thought I was a Prick.......Some still think you're a Prick that post here I'm sure... and Alot still thnik I'm one. Takes one to know one...... EH ???. But thats neither here nor there, You are Origional Crew and will always be...........Come to Africa, Being a Prick is OK, but don't be a PUSS !! Funny thing is our birthdays are the same........ and ........... We both use the Dots instead of Comas ;)

Bed time for Moosie, the morning crew should be ariving soon :D :D

Hell, I AM a prick:cool: ........but while I admit to loosing a step, I'll never be a pusshump .
DS

Africa was unbelievable! The sheer amount and variety of game is amazing. We saw fifty to a hundred impala and warthogs, six to twelve kudu bulls, a half dozen nyala, several waterbucks, several wildebeest, red hartebeest, giraffes, rhinos, cape buffalo, sable and so forth - every day! My expenses ran about 10k, not counting taxidermy. The only thing I am having shoulder mounted is my wart hog. It is so dam ugly and will go right next to my wild pig. The other stuff I am just having the Euro mounts done, and a rug made out of the wildebeest.

The one critter I wanted most, though, was a gemsbok and didn't see one worth shooting. The following week, I was told, they were all over the place. I have to go back to take my son in a few years, so that will be my target trophy, along with a black wildebeest, springbok, cape buffalo, nyala, sable......

It is truly a hunt you will savor for life! My not having everything shoulder mounted, I almost "save" enough for the next trip....just like how much money my wife saves by buying stuff on sale, whether we need it or not. ;)

DS, If you would remember the Florist more often things would go smoother!!!!
Yeah, Mark screwed his elbow up doing some extra work while his crew was gone, hell they could have worked late! John

HEY. Deerslayer lives. Where's Bcat? This could be good. :D I miss that old douchebag.

I was wondering about ol' BS cat myself Greeny. I'd just bet he was cussin' and drinking somewhere in a bar near Cody these days.......just seems fittin':)

John, ..the overtime is killin' me, so I figured a busted elbow was better than forkin' over the extra dough!;)

Hey Tim...........been prosecuting all the bad guys these days?

Cali......sounds like a helluva hunt.........and a lot of cash by the time the taxidermist gets his due. You can saet back and rest a couple of years now!;)

I'm already trying to see how I can go back in 2009, Mark! The problem is that my son will be 12 then, and bond and determined to go with me. That means 2 coach tickets on my "miles earned" instead of a business class seat for that 18-20 hour flight! :eek: That's okay, though. I will plan to just shoot a couple of critters and enjoy watching him bag the rest.

tick-tock.........tick-tock...........tick-tock.........
2 days before my date with the tundra:)

Don't forget the breakfast at Hilltop. If you don't stop there on the way north, then you surely will have bad luck.

Look forward to the story and pics.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back