OMG WTF SMH

The Hedgehog

Anybody else been following the annual Spring social media bear hunting bombardment? I can’t get enough of these Instagram and facebook “stories”.

So many ridiculous posts, bokeh images of paws & equipment, and some truly amazing attempts to make extra tiny bears look imposing in pics. The back-patting lovefest, stacks of trendy new hashtags and emojis are shocking and awesome. It’s like driving by a terrible car accident with your mouth agape.

He is back. Now that Track season is over Greenhorn is back to doing what he does best. Entertaining the rest of us. (he is also fairly good at killing numerous big elk on public land),
I an going to crack a cold one and put some popcorn in the oven right now.

You telling me you don't have pics and videos of you packing out 350 lb:rolleyes: 125lb bears whole on you back for a photo op...I mean to preserve the hide

That's why they put to skinny dudes in those photos...to make the little sows look massive.

- I have the hips to make any bear look like a booner

Last edited:
I have been gone and will largely remain so - after:
This is either one great tongue in cheek thing
OR
One of the richest best most awesomest self unaware ignoramus posts I have seen in the time I have payed attention to this deal...…………...…….

Still trying to catch up on the spring shed hunting stories and pics but I will have to check it out.

If you step back a moment you realize that hunters are really not much different than teenage girls. Dressing up in little matching outfits to go out, putting on makeup, lots of selfies, copying what other hunters on TV do, worrying about brands of clothes/geatr, etc...
I am going to us this the next time my daugher tells me I just don't understand her.

I saw a picture of one next to a pike the other day. You can guess which one was longer…

[Removed offending trophy photo]

#sickforit #blessed #booneandcrockett #dreamscometrue #huntingisconservation #kuiunation #fitbitnation #carebearstare #bearlylegal #instafamous #meateatermademedoit #aponywithacoughisalittlehoarse #trichinellafree #imnotcryingyourecrying #sixfooter #princeofwhales #sousvide #wyodeerhunterwasframed #publiclandowner #teddyrooseveltwasanasshole #roadhuntinainteasy #bailandnail #iwonderifbuzzhisrelatedtobuzzlightyear #whalesasinchubbygirls #nuance #gotmystepsin #ojdidntdoit #doesanyonehaveanextraraccoonform #toomanyroadpops? #lightenupladies

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back