Old guy question

Nut

Well I finally caved in and will be getting bifocals in my new eyeglasses. Prescription changed also:(

What I would like to know is what might change is the aspect of looking through a scope or a peep(bow)?

I dunno Fred I need reading glasses only, which means when I'm at the range I have to put them on for reading the turret dials, I dont need them to actually shoot the rifle, BUT when I have actually shot the rifle with my reading glasses on the POI was not affected to any great degree???????????

Cheers
Jeff
P.S. Remember if you win lotto before October you can come on the old farts Thar hunt http://www.fishnhunt.co.nz/forum/YaBB.cgi?num=1221208909

I have had them for about 15 years now. I think it is differant for most folks. Some friends do not have much trouble but me I take them off when looking through alomst all my optics. I do not know why but I just can not get use to looking through scopes and binoculars . I just take them off and while hunting and keep them in a glasses case. Also I take them off whilt palying pool to.. I do have to put them back on to see closeer than 24 inches though. You may not have any issues so good luck.

I move my head up and down a lot on open sites, etc. With glasses, I see the sight in focus, without them, I see the animal in focus. With those straight line bifocals, I don't have to move my head up and down as far. With a scope, I don't have to wear the glasses, since you can focus the crosshairs for your own vision.

My father has 20-20 vision but needs his reading glasses to see the retical in his scope.

Nope. He's on his own. I just say "Shoot Shoot Shoot" for encouragement while he tries to sight in.

Glasses stink for hunting and take some getting used to.
Always fogging and rain spot issues, difficult to use optics, etc.

I just started wearing them about 3 years ago too. Doc said too many birthdays was the reason.

However ...... it beats the crap out of not being able to see good.

Well I finally caved in and will be getting bifocals in my new eyeglasses. Prescription changed also

What I would like to know is what might change is the aspect of looking through a scope or a peep(bow)?

only real change I noticed is mine made my penis look bigger. Win,win.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kws82590
Back