Ohio Spring Get Together - 2004

Hi Pawclaws, you're in Ohio, are you familar with L.E.M. Products? You've seen my previous post mentioning the Backwood Snack Sticks? Well I'm able to consume other products besides O'dules, I home brew too!
shhh.gif

Ken :cool: :D ;)

First I have heard of them Ken. I have a jerky gun of some kind that found its way under the last Christmas tree. Haven't jpaid a lot of attention to it yet. Are you a double hopper?? :D

You should link up with Greg Stahl, Dr. Greg Stahl that is.
He is a research scientist at Harvard who is really into home brew and making wine. Recently became President of the Wagner and Griswold Society. Super neat dude and obviously bright. You would enjoy him I'm certain. I tried the wine thing once with limited success. Think I'll stick with cooking food products! :rolleyes:

Ken; any chance you can make the Ohio GT thing? My old friend Dr. Richard Shore AKA John Muir has touched base and expressed an interest in doing his John Muir presentation for us if I can arrange all the nitnoy (expensive) details. I'm going to try to meet his donation request of 500 bucks to the Sierra Club plus travel expenses by opening his visit up to the general public and offering two shows at the amphitheatre on the reserve. If the folk there work with me and I can get a little publicity out to the scouts, and schools it just may work. Keep your fingers crossed for me. :D

You are wasting college on a female??? ;) (That ought to start something!) :D

Paws There is a slim chance that I might be able to pack the family up and drive out from New Hampshire and sit and visit for a spell. If I do, I will bring some Moose and deer meat for you to experiment with. Cooffeeman!, I hope you do go! I will hit you up later for more details.

Whitetail Hunter

If I can, I'll be there! Worked things out, so everything is ok! :D

Outstanding Jim! Hope you can make it buddy. Now what's this nasty rumor I'm hearing that Rick and Josh can't make it?? :(

Grand kids aren't quite that old yet. The girls are going to be heart breakers though. :D
The boys; well, they are boys! :D

[ 03-24-2004, 18:21: Message edited by: pawclaws ]

Haven't heard that rumor yet Paws! I'll see whats up, though. By the way, I wont be Turkey hunting. I'll just be hanging out if I come down. Gotta talk the little lady into it, ya know! :D

It's a done deal Paws! I'll be there! :D I'm not sure who will be with me, but I will be there! :D

I haven't had a chance to talk with Rick about not coming! I did hear something about it'll be Turkey season here, and him trying to get Josh on a bird, so I wouldn't count on him coming down!

Paws,

Are there any special dishes you would like for the sat pot luck. Some of us have thought about posting a food list so we could sign up and not have everybody bring baked beans. Any suggestions, or is it whatever you want? Let me know and I'll post any pertinent info on the Ohio NAHC board!

Paws, I took a half day vacation for the 14th! I will be there. I'm still not sure if the wife is going or not! :D

Great idea WilliB! PAMTNMAN had the same thoughts. I think we probably should post something. I'll see if I can get Frank topost a list on NAHC and maybe duplicate it over here. Another thing is we'll need a fairly accurate head count, especially for you guys planning to stay in the group camp. The reserve folk want it for whatever purposes. The cost of site rent for the reserve camp is four dollars per head per night so be prepared for that. You other guys staying in the lodge, improved camp sites, etc. should make your own reservations. I'm not privy to what has been posted on NAHC so if one of you kind folk would fill me in I'd appreciate it. Jimbo, glad you are going to make it! :D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back