Caribou Gear Tarp

Ohio Spring Get Together - 2004

Glad to see you made it back Paws! It was a great time! Have you dried out yet? :D

Paws what a great time we had. You are welcome in my camp anytime. For those of you who have never met Paws. He is a fantastic guy if you get the chance to meet him take it you will not be sorry Can't wait for next year

Paws, the wife and I had a great time!!! When it comes to cooking, your the man!!! My wife thinks those guys from the other board are hilarious with there sheep jokes.
Sorry we pooped out too soon. Its her busy time at school. Next time I hope its after school lets out and she will not be so tired. don

Jimbo my feet will never be dry again! :eek: Don, old man lif I'm the cook you are definitely the chef! :D Outstanding work and support. By the way; Mike says that mystery ingredient in that venison sausage no one could identify is tumeric! (Since he really is a chef I guess we'll have to take his word for it!) :D Isn't he a great guy? I think he and Smitty are just about the perfect couple. Can't get over the fact that Lowegirl gave us all crabs and Smitty gave us all tail! :eek: See there ElkXXX, you guys should have made the trip out! :D Don't any of you go telling about me electrocuting my teat nipple now! ;)

Man-O-Man...That sounded like one heck of a shindig you guy's all had...Is there any pics to boot so that we can all sit here and envey more than the great stories that seem to be hidden in some of Paws posts.... :D :D :D

Some of the guys got pics posted over on NAHC. They fixed the BB so I can not copy directly froms the posts so I'll have to go inside the back door while inside the back door to get them foryou unless of course those guys will post them here! :D (I forgot my camera; besides there wasn't enough roomn left to pack it!) :eek:

Hey Paws, thought I'd pay ya a visit over here. Sure had a geat time at the GT. Wish I could have stayed for your cooking, but I'm sure we'll get the chance to share a fire again sometime. I will have some pics tomorrow and I'll try to get them on here for the rest of you guys. Next time Paws, pack the camera and leave the tent instructions at home! :D

Yeah but you should see the lady that gave them to us!!! Wahoooooooooo!!!! :D

Paws, if you want to copy, highlite what you want to copy, then hit Control and C at the same time. Then just paste like normal!

I'll try it Jim. I tried the right click copy function but got a message that the function had been disabled. Good old NAHC don't trust nobody corporate cow muffin brains I suppose. :(

I tried that way too Paws, and got the same message. So I asked Phil (Hunt_Master) what the he!! was going on, and he showed me this technique. It works for me! Good Luck! :D

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back