IMG_0002-1-3.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 531
  • IMG-3-1.jpg
    IMG-3-1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 615
  • IMG_0001-2-2.jpg
    IMG_0001-2-2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 578
Very nice!!! Ever trap any badgers? There's a few places I work that appear to be lousy with them. I love to get one (other than the one I hit in the truck last week) mounted. Nice kitties! I'm guessing those were out west?

ya they came from BE county and so.Idaho. I have caught a bunch of badgers, i dont seem to have a pic of one tho! i do have a full body mount of my first one i ever caught.

I dont target them unless a farmer wants some ditch diggers removed. but even if you aint trying a few will find your trap every year, it really makes a good bobcat set after a badger had been caught, lots of eye appeal.(they dig ALOT when in the trap)

here is a few more critters

IMG_0002-1-4.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Definitely looks like you've had some great success!! If'n I could get the time I'd love to try setting a few traps. If you ever need a tag along or someone to pack stuff in/out, let me know!

PS- When it comes to hunting etc, I'm generally not too shy about inviting myself! :D

Here's a double from last year. That and ice fishing is the only good thing about winter. Oh ya and Christmas. :D

Attachments

• DSC01904.jpg
    DSC01904.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 546
Back