NEW SITKA Ambient 75

***OFFICIAL*** 2023 SPRING BEAR THREAD

I’m really hoping to find a true trophy this year. Just gotta dig one out like the GOHUNT boys:
7DA9F945-EA7E-4E7E-8935-8F2B94AB8CAC.jpeg
Funny thing is I saw these guys the year they shot this juvenal, AND saw the cub (picture below) a few days before he became a social media super star. I’ve been fooled before but damn, I’d be pretty embarrassed to post it all over the web.
C80E81B6-5F79-425C-946D-E8645AA8F6AA.png

I’m really hoping to find a true trophy this year. Just gotta dig one out like the GOHUNT boys:
View attachment 275475
Funny thing is I saw these guys the year they shot this juvenal, AND saw the cub (picture below) a few days before he became a social media super star. I’ve been fooled before but damn, I’d be pretty embarrassed to post it all over the web.
View attachment 275478
They must of went with Pete again huh?

This is gold.

To top it all off, he is getting the bear shoulder mounted with mouth closed. I told him he was lying to everyone and needed it mounted mouth open chomping down on a hamburger bun.
This form should work. If not a good taxi can always shave a little off the form.

That’s basically what he was asking. Actually in Sask just illegal to harvest sows with young if the year. If she has yearlings you could legally hammer her if you wanted
Same law here in Oregon and I hate it. One year I was watching a sow with two yearling cubs and two guys came up and wanted to know why I wasn't going after her. I told them I don't shoot sows with cubs. They said that's a legal bear and took off down the ridge to get in range. :rolleyes: I may or may not have "accidentally" shot and scared her off before they could get there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back