Obama's A.T.F. helps drug cartels

CJ...$

‘How could this end well?’: How the ATF 'allowed guns to fall into the hands of the Mexican drugs cartels'

Justice-Department-ordered-ATF-allow-guns-cross-border-Mexico-used-kill-American-agents.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms has been accused of allowing guns to slip across the border and fall into the hands of Mexican drug cartels.

The allegations made by senior agent John Dodson came after it was discovered that the gun used to kill a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent in Mexico was first bought in a Dallas, Texas store.

Attorney General Eric Holder has now asked top Justice Department officials to rethink their strategy against gun traffickers along the U.S. border with Mexico after some in Congress said the current strategy endangers law enforcement officers.

And yet, the democrats are pushing for tougher gun laws because they say our guns are ending up in Mexican hands...I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but sometimes I wonder..

And yet, the democrats are pushing for tougher gun laws because they say our guns are ending up in Mexican hands...I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but sometimes I wonder..

You nailed it.....another 2nd amendment end run.

I'm not sure if hotlinking to other sites is kosher or not but here is a 68 page on going thread about Project Gun Runner and Operation Fast & Furious that's been going on since January.

Gun Runner

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back