Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

NV Silver State Tag - Pronghorn

Bowhunter60

Evening All,

I put in for the NV Silver State tag for Pronghorn for the upcoming season. However, I'm hoping those familiar will be able to shed some light on it as I don't completely understand how it works. The regs say, 'Any Pronghorn Antelope' in 'Any management unit where there is an open season for Antelope...". Does this mean, the Silver State tag is valid throughout the State of Nevada? As long as the area or unit I'm hunting has an open season for Antelope?:confused::confused::confused:

Any help from you all would be appreciated.

From NDOW....

The Silver State Tag is similar to the state’s Heritage Tags, sometimes called governors tags or bid tags, and gives lucky recipients the chance to hunt a specific big game animal statewide in those hunt units where there is an established season. In addition to expanded choice of hunt location, tag holders will also have an extended season in which to harvest their game animal. For desert sheep, mule deer, elk and pronghorn antelope, Silver State Tag bearers can begin hunting July 1 and hunt through February 28. Tag holders also can use their legal weapon of choice throughout the season’s duration – bow, muzzleloader or rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back