NV Draw

Got my app in last nite. Deer, mtn goat, desert bighorn, cow elk, bull elk bonus point, antelope waiting period til 2018.

Good luck guys! Hoping to draw my first Nevada archery deer tag. When do the results typically come out online?

Official date is June 12th but the results always come out a few days before.

In for 'em all except Deer (Point only)
With a Sept Opening day Wyoming Tag, I put in for all late elk tags.

Hope to get some good tags this year as next year my odds will go way down as I plan on becoming a non resident to NV. Hopefully will get a deer tag, 2 cow elk tags and a (with some luck) desert sheep tag.
Good luck to everyone this season on drawing some great tags.

The draw results usually come out the Friday before Memorial Day (5-22-15) between 2-4 p.m or so. They've been trying to let us know as soon as possible due to the first hunts starting at the end of July or the beginning of August. Trying to give the archers a little bit of love!! Good luck guys!

duck-if by some chance you don't get a rubies tag, make sure you look at the second draw as there are always plenty of them left over.

A couple of years ago my brother was able to get tag from the leftover tags after the second drawing. After the second drawing any leftover tags are available to resident and non residents on a fist come first serve basis.

Nevada just called me and because the website kept crashing on me last Monday they allowed me to cancel my bonus point application and get in for the draws. This may be the luckiest I get all year, but I'm stoked NV made the effort to get me in.

Today and tomorrow they are setting the new quotas and that means that the draw will be next Wednesday. They have to notify us within 48 hrs of the draw so that means we "Will" find out next Friday 5-22-15 online usually between 2-4 p.m. Good luck everyone!! BTW you can now go to ndow.org and see the recommended quotas and usually they are pretty close to what they want. Some ups and downs but that can be expected with our drought situation.

The lady at NV draw told me the draw would occur on May 27th and draw results would be posted on May 29th. By the end of next week we should all know. Early would be nice but...I already have a dream AZ elk tag. I think I have used all my luck for the year. Good luck everybody.

do they hit Credit cards/ Debt cards prior to posting draw results ? I only carry cash now that I'm Dave Ramsey follower I don't have a Credit card and only deal in cash. I would hate to get my sheep tag and not have enough funds in my account to cover my tag/s.

Last year I just happen to have enough to cover my NR elk tag. Best 1200.00 tag I ever bought. Good luck to all those that get lucky in the draws

I really hope that we don't have to wait an extra week!! I know Memorial Day is early this year but they always let us know the Friday before. I've heard from my NDOW connections that they really do want to let us know as early as possible for the bow hunters. Last year they told me that it wasn't going to be as early as it was. I was right and they were wrong so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. Usually we really don't get to see any CC hits before hand because they let us know 48 hrs after the draw. It never hurts to check your acct just in case.

Back