Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

NV Antelope with Big Fin

EODRay

imagine my surprise/excitement when I got a text from Randy last month. He asked me if I was interested in joining him for a Nevada antelope hunt in August. I had joined him for his Bison Hunt in the Henry Mountains in Utah last year and it was epic (even though I did $26K damage to my truck). So my immediate answer was yes, I would love to tag along any time. Then he said, ok you are the hunter and I’m the helper. Now I was really excited. Today was the 3rd day of that hunt and I got this little guy. I’ll leave the further details to the upcoming episode. Let’s just say that I really really really really appreciate the opportunity to get my first Antelope with Randy MFing Newberg! You won’t be able to wipe this smile off of my face for quite a while.
5E9D78B3-2877-46B0-96F1-51EC8F926954.jpeg060AFF5D-58E3-40C2-B82F-A22B7B503B2B.jpeg

You jump it into a creek with a 10K 5th wheel camper attached to it. It’s glorious but expensive. I think that’s why he invited me back.........to see what other crazy mess I’d get into.
That’s impressive to pull of the Dukes of Hazzard style creek crossing jump pulling a 5th wheel. I’d like to see the footage of that if it’s available.

This hunt will be one I, and Michael, will never forget. If this hunt comes through on video as even half of what it was in reality, it will be remarkable for so many reasons.

Thanks to all you have done and to all you have given so much, Ray. This was a special trip for us. The smile on your face when you turned and looked at me after the stalk is a memory that will be with me forever.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back