NRA Convention 4/14 - 4/16, 2023, Indianapolis

TheGrayRider

The 2023 NRA Annual Convention & Exhibits is in downtown Indianapolis about two weeks out, 4-14 to 4/16, 2023.

Have fun to all Hunttalkers who plan to attend. I will participate in the NRA’s full-day of continuing education on firearms law on Friday at the Marriott and then on to the convention hall on Saturday morning.

Pretty big convention as I remember back in 2019. Usual political issues and handful of protesters outside but good time all-in-all. Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.

I attended the 8.8 hours of the NRA’s continuing legal education seminar for 2A lawyers yesterday at the Indianapolis convention center. Excellent speakers, topics, and presentations.

The courses on post-Bruen litigation and self-defense in the age of riots and public upheaval were extremely informative and interesting.

Tasty lunch also. Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.

I attended the 8.8 hours of the NRA’s continuing legal education seminar for 2A lawyers yesterday at the Indianapolis convention center. Excellent speakers, topics, and presentations.

The courses on post-Bruen litigation and self-defense in the age of riots and public upheaval were extremely informative and interesting.

Tasty lunch also. Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.
Is there a "short version" of this topic given the conviction in Austin? I'm guessing not, and would wildly vary by state, but thought I would ask.

And whether you like the NRA or not, bet this was good info.

I don’t get too involved with the inner-politics of these national organizations like RMEF and NRA. I just pay the annual peasant-level membership fee to attend. Must be nice getting that executive-level pay and perks at all the big organizations, though.

I only stepped into the Convention Hall briefly before closing at 6 pm yesterday. What’s with the “slow walkers” at conventions in the middle of the aisles?

Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Do you vote? ;)

I don’t get too involved with the inner-politics of these national organizations like RMEF and NRA. I just pay the annual peasant-level membership fee to attend. Must be nice getting that executive-level pay and perks at all the big organizations, though.

I only stepped into the Convention Hall briefly before closing at 6 pm yesterday. What’s with the “slow walkers” at conventions in the middle of the aisles?

Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.
I have no idea where the slow walkers come from. I've been to outdoor/gun conventions and books and movie cons and they're at all of them.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back