Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Nothing but opinionated BS

I'd like to point out that I'm not calling Chicago the WORSE town, it was terrible, but Gary IN is the worst town ever. However, what Midland are we talking about? Googs says there's several.
Next time drive on I-70. You won't be able to distinguish between IL, IN, and most of OH.. :LOL:

See here's the thing, I'd probably hang out with HDT... dude would probably have a crushing reaction score on here.

but his cult has gotten out of hand... bro you're an Ibanker, just because you bought a ranch in WY with the millions you made at Goldman (a job your daddy got you), and go out there once a year to go on a guided fly fishing trip, does not in fact mean you are "living deliberately."

A copy of Walden on the bookshelf is like the NYC Patagonia vest wearing bro equivalent of a "Live, Laugh, Love" sign.

Yeah man, "civil disobedience is dope" but F- fair wages and those occupy hippies should be arrested, what was your ROR last year on your robinhood... hodl crypto AMIR.... pound it dog, let's go smash some cups after work at Kyle's he's got a sick ruit table*.

*If you call it beer pong you are a plebian and went to an inferior educational institution.

None of this made sense, the fine print applies to me.

Don't fence us in, bro

resized1.jpg

Nothing more western than the Canadian Tuxedo....
In 1951, at the height of his famed career, Bing Crosby visited Vancouver. He was known to love it here, having received a key to the city in the shape of its skyline from acting mayor George Miller in 1948. Crosby even staged a benefit recording of his radio show at the PNE Forum, raising over $26,000 for a new building at Main Street’s Sunset Community Centre.

But as much as the world gushed over the American star, not everyone recognized him. According to Levi Strauss & Co. historian Lynn Downey, after a hunting trip in 1951, Crosby tried checking into the Hotel Vancouver and was denied. Why? Because of the denim-on-denim Levi’s ensemble he was sporting. Jeans, at the time, were not considered upper class.

Up north, the Hotel Vancouver was left embarrassed after a bellhop quickly recognized Crosby and the situation was corrected; down south, though, famed denim brand Levi’s was thrilled. When they heard about Crosby’s rejection from the hotel, Levi’s designers jumped at the opportunity to create a custom-made jean tuxedo for the celebrity. At the J-Bar Ranch in Elko, Nevada during the Silver State Stampede, Levi’s presented Crosby with the suit. Made from the classic denim used for the brand’s iconic 501 jeans, the look consisted of a tuxedo-style jacket, equipped with a corsage of red tabs and shiny rivets, and an interior leather patch that read: “Notice to All Hotel Men.” Levi’s dubbed the look the Canadian Tuxedo.

1.) I could see spending a lot of time in PA & NY exploring public lands and fishing at the very least. The Southern parts of IL, IN & OH are on the list to explore soon as well.

2.) Iowa is an acronym for Idiots Out Wandering About - this is science.

3.) FIBs & Fudgies are the worst.
Southern parts of IL, IN, & OH? Kentucky has the Bourbon Trail sounds like your looking for the Meth Makers Trail...

That's a great assessment of the drive. I liked eastern OH and PA

I've driven across the US a few times northern, southern and middle. KS is still hands down the worst state in the US to suffer driving through MO is a close second due to the Bible thumper billboards competing with the sex shop billboards.

BUT HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHICH WAY IS WEST IF THERE ARE NO

BUT HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHICH WAY IS WEST IF THERE ARE NO MOUNTAINS?
You're being facetious right.
Ch
Chicago, NYC, Philadelphia, Baltimore the worst I riden through.

That's Bakersfield? I used to drive through BF, never saw anything of the sort though it's large enough - Imagine I never passed the royal BFB (Bum F Bakers...) Then again, it's been 25+ years.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back