Nothing but opinionated BS

3.) FIBs & Fudgies are the worst.
I haven't heard someone use the word Fudgie in a long time. Didn't realize it was a thing in Michigan too! Let me guess - a tourist in the UP or somewhere touristy in northern Michigan like around Mackinaw or Manitou?

1.) I could see spending a lot of time in PA & NY exploring public lands and fishing at the very least. The Southern parts of IL, IN & OH are on the list to explore soon as well.

2.) Iowa is an acronym for Idiots Out Wandering About - this is science.

3.) FIBs & Fudgies are the worst.
Southern Indiana is beautiful, Paoli Springs area. Upgraded cel towers in 2013 and then migrated into Michigan later in the year. All very pretty scenery, but waaaay to many ticks, and the land is too flat, and the roads in Detroit are CRAP. Top of a 400' tower can see the curvature of the earth and the storms coming. Also can see that even the cows segregate:)

Definitely liked flying back into Spokane. I like seeing mountains.

Speaking of not being able to know which way was what without mountains, arrived in Appleton, Wisconsin for training and the guy that picked me up was from Salt Lake, he got lost, it was a clear morning with the sun shining, he didn't know east from west, wtf? Turns out he was having mental issues and ended up in the psych ward a few days later, after the cops raided my hotel room because my last name was the same as his first, kind of tense evening for a bit. The cops were all apologetic after figuring out they were in the wrong room:)

Yup so I was close and its exactly the same attitude we have here. So here we area. You and I. We are more alike than different.

We must unite to save what is good in this world from the demin-clad denizens of the overpopulated parts of the world (seriously - I have never seen so many people who wear black and acid washed denim as the people who are forced to live below Highway 10).

We must unite to save what is good in this world from the demin-clad denizens of the overpopulated parts of the world (seriously - I have never seen so many people who wear black and acid washed denim as the people who are forced to live below Highway 10).
Please. Spend a night at Cheyenne Frontier Days and you'll see all the acid wash and denim clad peeps with brand spanking new Justin boots and cowboy hats being worn backwards than you can imagine. It's Cheyenne's version of an annual rainbow gathering.

I'm forced to live south of highway 10 but just barely!!! And you are right in that highway is about the dividing line!

Please. Spend a night at Cheyenne Frontier Days and you'll see all the acid wash and denim clad peeps with brand spanking new Justin boots and cowboy hats being worn backwards than you can imagine. It's Cheyenne's version of an annual rainbow gathering.
Been there, done that, got the hangover to prove it.

This is a whole new level of denim fashion though. It's like if Bob Seger and Meatloaf got Levi Strauss pregnant and the resulting child was just a black Canadian tuxedo.

I don't feel Missouri gets the hate it deserves. You start in hellhole KC traffic surrounded by idiot drivers, proceed through the barrens of endless condescending religious billboards alternating with adult sex shop advertisements, and end in the hellhole traffic and suicidal drivers in St. Louis.
Just made that drive 2 days ago. Fully agree

Thoreau would have an Instagram if he were alive today.
See here's the thing, I'd probably hang out with HDT... dude would probably have a crushing reaction score on here.

but his cult has gotten out of hand... bro you're an Ibanker, just because you bought a ranch in WY with the millions you made at Goldman (a job your daddy got you), and go out there once a year to go on a guided fly fishing trip, does not in fact mean you are "living deliberately."

A copy of Walden on the bookshelf is like the NYC Patagonia vest wearing bro equivalent of a "Live, Laugh, Love" sign.

Yeah man, "civil disobedience is dope" but F- fair wages and those occupy hippies should be arrested, what was your ROR last year on your robinhood... hodl crypto AMIR.... pound it dog, let's go smash some cups after work at Kyle's he's got a sick ruit table*.

*If you call it beer pong you are a plebian and went to an inferior educational institution.

See here's the thing, I'd probably hang out with HDT... dude would probably have a crushing reaction score on here.

but his cult has gotten out of hand... bro you're an Ibanker, just because you bought a ranch in WY with the millions you made at Goldman (a job your daddy got you), and go out there once a year to go on a guided fly fishing trip, does not in fact mean you are "living deliberately."

A copy of Walden on the bookshelf is like the NYC Patagonia vest wearing bro equivalent of a "Live, Laugh, Love" sign.

Yeah man, "civil disobedience is dope" but F- fair wages and those occupy hippies should be arrested, what was your ROR last year on your robinhood... hodl crypto AMIR.... pound it dog, let's go smash some cups after work at Kyle's he's got a sick ruit table*.

*If you call it beer pong you are a plebian and went to an inferior educational institution.
If someone says “pound it dog” to me I’m gonna assume they mean their nose.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back