Not just another poacher

We had a situation like this in our local stock sale. No one is sure how he the police found out but I think the pigs squealed on him.

Seriously they did arrest a guy and had him caught on camera. This guy needs to be locked away before he does something like this to people. Isn't it termed necro-bestiality? Never mind I really dont want to know the scientific terms.

After reading that we all know he's mentally ill and where he belongs, but will the court system put him there is now the question?

Ain't the first time around here. The last one was a guy on a stool layin the pipe to a horse out in a pasture.

There was a guy at our local community college that was caught with a sheep. He had the sheep dressed in a red nighty. There are some real freaks out there.

A few years ago a local high school student was caught with a horse. Kid was charged with animal cruelty, which he should be, but I'm sure the horse never knew he was back there. Plus, knowing his fellow students knew, well, that was punishment in itself!

Back